Search results

1. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@Tai_MT it took me a while to honestly realize this. Me and my husband have been working on this game for a about 3 years and just this year we figured out that we were going at this all wrong. We were focusing on the art and music and other things and kinda ignoring the story we had which we...
  2. HazukiWolfe

Help with auto tiles

thank you
  3. HazukiWolfe

Help with auto tiles

Thank you. and sorry. Im just having trouble with the textures not looking like they are connecting and looking really weird
  4. HazukiWolfe

Help with auto tiles

I'm trying to make my own tilesets but I'm having trouble trying to understand how the tiles work for water and what not. could someone send me to a tutorial that explains how the tiles in RPG maker MV work?
  5. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@IguanaGuy thank and I have felt better after reading what people have said. I'm the kind of person that worries about what others think and I'm trying to work on that. Right now I'm working on my icons and maps. I'm not very good with the event stuff
  6. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@Roden124 Thank you ^_^ This makes me feel better
  7. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@Marquise* I was wanting more kinda a harvest moon like look
  8. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@Marquise* I could be a lot better. I feel like they are noobish
  9. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@somenick yeah all the ones you see I made myself. ^.^
  10. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@VitaliaDi Thank you. I am working hard to make the icons look good ^_^ @kneel_before_ME me and my husband are just making this game cause we want others to enjoy a story we made. if we make money off it then its a bonus. I just want people to enjoy it
  11. HazukiWolfe

Looking for Phoenix related tile sets for MV

does anyone know where I can find Phoenix statues, banners or anything Phoenix like? like the dragon or angel statues in the games titleset
  12. HazukiWolfe

Help with title screen

@MushroomCake28 thank you ^_^ I'll check it out
  13. HazukiWolfe

Help with title screen

So I have this vision in my head. the title screen starts up and it shows the title of my game and in the background it shows a picture, there are rose petals softly blowing in the breeze and in the middle it just says "start" and after clicking start, it takes the player to another screen where...
  14. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

@mlogan oh I'm sorry
  15. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

Sometimes I do find myself worried about what others think and I dont think about the hard work I have done. I feel better with what you and others have said and I'm looking at my project again with excitement again.
  16. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

I'm starting to see that my fears and worried were just that and nothing else. I am enjoying making this game and building its stories and characters. I guess I just got caught up in "what others want of MY game". It also didn't help when someone told me the idea of the games story was trash x.x...
  17. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

I always make sure if I could use the tile sets and see if I am able to edit them. If I dont see anything about if I can or cant edit them, I message the maker to see if it's ok.
  18. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

This is what I'm really worried about. Me and my husband are putting our heart and soul into this game as it's something we have been wanting to do for a time. Two of the main characters mean a lot of me and him and we wanted to share the characters story.
  19. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

I am having fun making the game. Me and my husband are working on a huge story for the game
  20. HazukiWolfe

Is it even worth it?

I guess I just started to panic. Id look at the subreddit for RPG maker and I see other creations and it made me think that maybe I need to not be lazy and make my own stuff. and thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu