Search results

1. maxinm

Problem with SUM HUD MAKER (HUD NOT SHOWING IN EXPORTED GAME) [SOLVED]

Hi to everybody, Well, I've fixed it. I really don't know what caused the problem, but I used a different version of NW.exe in the exported game and that was enough to fix it. Thank you all for giving me your time! Greetings!
  2. maxinm

@Andar I've tried change the Folder name, but nothing changes. But here the problem isn't the video, the problem is the HUD Maker, im sure of that. The extrange thing, Is the HUD works correctly until a certain part of the game. As I add 2 new options to the menu, the HUD starts to fail.
  3. maxinm

Hi @Andar Sorry. I've thinked a video it could be better than a image. Don't Worry, here you have: About the Export, i've used the default export, with no encripted: And the only thing that I changed, was the version of NW.exe to be compatible with SteamWorks. If i launch the game...
  4. maxinm

Hi guys, Thanks you for the fast answer. Of Course, Here you have: PLUGINGS USED: The version: I'm using the: v1.6.2 About the Export Mode: I'm using NW. I don't remember what exact version it is, but I think it was version 0.33.3 @Eliaquim Yep. I'd think the same , maybe was...
  5. maxinm

Hi to everyone, I'm using SUM hud maker and the SuperTools, but I have a problem, when I run the game from the rpg maker, everything works fine, but when I run the game from the exported game (.exe) when I open the menu, the player's face It disappears, as you can see in the photos I'll send...
  6. maxinm

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Hey @Hudell I can't make this plugin work with my project. I've a Steam official game using the new Steam Direct, so the integration is Automatic, but i can't make it work. It always says User: Playtest, and it doesn't Activate achievements. I'm using: pixi.js - v4.0.3 rpg_managers.js v1.3.4...
  7. maxinm

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi Yanfly. I have a little bug with Yep_PartySystem plugin. (Sorry if my english isnt good, that's why im spanish) One of mine items is called "Exp Book" and it Gives randomly exp point to one selected actor. I use this script call to do it...
  8. maxinm

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

Yeah, i Know, and sorry for that. But maybe Yanfly can read it here. I've tried the last version of Core Engine (1.19 updated today) and it doesnt work for me. Someone Know how to fix it?
  9. maxinm

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

Plugin Name: YEP.1 – Core Engine Bug Explanation:  With the last update of RPG MAKER MV, (1.3.2) The Core engine of Yanfly have a great bug with scale resolution images and animated enemies system. Please, take a Look: (SORRY FOR THE SPANISH PROJECT, BECAUSE I'M A SPANISH...
  10. maxinm

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi Yanfly, as said  Hikitsune-Red,  padr81 We have this problem with RPG MAKER MV 1.3.2, i want to show you  what we means: Please, look at this:  Please. I need a fix As possible u can...
  11. maxinm

MBS - FPLE MV

Hi!  I want to use both 2D and 3D system. I want this 3D on dungeons, and 2D on maps. Can you please help me? ):
  12. maxinm

Scripts for SAS IV Request

Hi Guys! :D Im from Argentina, so i speak spanish and my english can be bad xD  but well... Pls i need all the script that be compatible with the system of Khas SAS IV. Addons, fixes, and other thinks... For example, i need: > Boss Bar > Enemy name's in the Map > Antilag compatible with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu