Search results

1. Eye bag resource

Hello guys, I have been looking deep and hard for one particular asset. I want to make a character that is sleep deprived because who can't resist those kinds of people? Searching it here, there are no results that match it, not even in sites identical to this, so I would appreciate it if...
  2. Force Action error

Hiya guys, I could use some help as I am new with this Force Action. I am using plugins from Yanfly, and trying to make a functional state until... I have used this for my State, and it led to what you see above here: <Custom Leave Effect> var skill = 112; var target = -2...
  3. Hairstyle Request

Hello again, right now, I'm looking for someone who has a hairstyle identical to Jin Kazama. I saw from Phantom Deemo, but his link is broken and corrupt that I can't even unzip it. For reference, this is what it looks like, and if anyone has a copy, please lemme know
  4. Looking for some horns

Hey, guys! I've just joined recently, and I have been seeing some horns, which I have no idea on what category do they belong to in the generator, and even if I did know, there is actually one kind of horn that I am looking for, specifically MV. If anyone is familiar with Nubian goats and their...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu