Search results

1. IndecisiveEevee

Multiple Character Chapters?

Thanks! I've been waiting literally three hours for an answer, and I guess I'll try this. Sorry if my post was an inconvenience, I'm pretty much a n00b, having three posts and yet no replies of my own. Thanks though! You've been great help!
  2. IndecisiveEevee

Multiple Character Chapters?

Hewwo! I need major help! I'm making a game in which the player gets to use several different characters, each in their own little "chapters" of the story. I don't "know" exactly "how" to "do" this, but that's why I have you guys, the great RPG Maker forumers, if that's how you say it. Thank you...
  3. IndecisiveEevee

MP3 Player?

Ok, thanks. I'll try.
  4. IndecisiveEevee

MP3 Player?

Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to make an MP3 Player type item, in which the player opens it in the key items section, and a "song selection" screen pops up where he/she can choose a song, and the song would play as the game went on. I also wanted it to go to the next song when that song...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.
I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Khitai