Search results

1. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

I need a plugin that makes a scene so I can add a scene where the player talks to a npc and then a window shows up and you can switch actors around through your party and the unlocked characters. I need some plugin which isnt the Party Switch plugin by Yanfly cuz im broke
  2. MarceloGToonz

RMMV I need Help with the Party Manager Plugin by Hime

So when I add an actor to my party they dont appear. I know this is caused by the Party Manager because I turned it off and tried playing my game and added an actor they appeared but when I turned it back on it did
  3. MarceloGToonz

I need help with saves

So I want the player to when they download a update for my game they can transfer their save progress into the game... how do I do that?
  4. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

I was testing my game but the followers are not appearing. the graphics arent invisible and I enabled Followers. What do I do?
  5. MarceloGToonz

RMMV What is the size of busts

So I have an alternate menu plugin that uses busts. but what is the size of busts for me to make my own?
  6. MarceloGToonz

Is there a way to add an actor to a certain party slot?

so here is some context. on my game there is a part where the main character leaves the team and gets possessed and so you need to fight him. but how do I add him back to party slot 1 when the fight is over and he returns to the team?
  7. MarceloGToonz

How do I check if a certain actor is in a certain party slot (RMMV)

I need to know so I can check something. Any scripts or event commands?
  8. MarceloGToonz

I need some help (RMMV)

Alright so I need to find a way to make a Actor Switching System so basically this is how the one im using currently works. So you go to the room where all the characters that you unlocked are located at. So you go there and you interact with one of them then a list appears with all the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattalu