Search results

1. Loki2020

RMMV I just want to add an hour to the time (mog Time System)

I've tried several ways but the best I could do is get the hour to change to NaN. I thought it would be as easy as plugin command: $gameSystem.add_hour(1) Sadly this and everything else I tried failed.
  2. Loki2020

:oops:

:oops:
  3. Loki2020

A character like this can me designed it 20 minutes and rendered in an hour on a mid size...

A character like this can me designed it 20 minutes and rendered in an hour on a mid size graphics card. I know it breaks tradition but you know, whatever :p
  4. Loki2020

Parallax background map shifts one tile in test play.

Yes indeed. I thought it was matching sizes but after your assessment I added 2 more tiles to the map width so the sizes did indeed match and poof, no more stupid. Thank you Andar!
  5. Loki2020

Parallax background map shifts one tile in test play.

HI, please spare me this madness. I have an image I am using for my map as a parallax BG. The problem is if I add an ! to the file name to anchor the BG the BGT shifts one tile right, cuts off the last 48px of the background and applies the cut off part of the graphic to the left most (first)...
  6. Loki2020

Request: FPLE (current version with active support)

I would gladly pay someone to do this. I've wanted this for years.
  7. Loki2020

RPG MV HTML5 Responsive?

Trjstan, You may need to upload it to a web server to get that fuctionality to work.
  8. Loki2020

How do I slow down battle messages?

I am using MV now.
  9. Loki2020

How do I slow down battle messages?

I have did a bit of searching but have not seen a way to slow down the display of battle event massages. Ehe?
  10. Loki2020

Tileset Dimensions

ACE A1 and A2 are 512 x 384 pixels A3 is 512 x 256 pixels A4 is 512 x 480 pixels A5 is 256 x 512 pixels B-E Tilesets are 512 x 512 pixels.   X 1.5 MV A1 and A2 are 768 x 576 pixels A3 is 768 x 384 pixels A4 is 768 x 720 pixels A5 is 384 x 768 pixels B-E Tilesets are 768 x 768 pixels.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattalu