Search results

1. Tiffypowers79

RMMV Moghunter menu web deployment problems?

Alright, so, I'm using mohgunter's menu plugins (Scene status, scene equip, etc) and the bust graphics show up fine when playtesting, but I keep getting loading errors when playing a web deployed version. even though the file is exactly where it should be, correct cases and everything
  2. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] Torch light puzzle problems

The self switch script is a variation of Shaz's script for sequential switch puzzles: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/making-a-press-buttons-in-correct-order-puzzle.70966/ The only thing that isn't correct is that the first event value should be 1 not 2. Even after fixing it...
  3. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] Torch light puzzle problems

Alright, so...I tried to code a puzzle in which you have to light the torches in a certain color order for it to work. When you get the order right, it works as normal, activating the switch and stuff. When you get it wrong, however, the self switches don't reset, and then you're stuck. This...
  4. Tiffypowers79

RMMV Khas Lighting Timed Lantern.

I got Khas Advanced Lighting Plugin from here: http://arcthunder.blogspot.com/p/rpg-maker-mv-plugins.html Basically I'm having issues incorporating a timed lantern into my game. I have a common event set up wherein when you use the lantern item it starts a timer and then turns PlayerLantern...
  5. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] X amount of gold for X amount of items?

Thanks so much, y'all. I understand how to do it now.
  6. Tiffypowers79

[RMMV] X amount of gold for X amount of items?

So, in my game, I'd like to have the player collect items from battles. Said items could then be sold to someone for a fixed fee each time. Let's say it's 100g per item, if they had two, it'd be 200g. Is there a way to do this without any plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains