Search results

1. T3-mith

Game & Map Screenshots 11

thanks again for your reply ^^ with the dirt, its meant to be a pathway, when i parallax im planning to join that line of dirt up so that its more visible as a path, the book and map, table and knights are apart of Crystandale guard, there down in the slum to make sure that none of the slum...
  2. T3-mith

Hey all , so put some effort into a new map, thinking about putting some stairs in to show that there are layers to the cliff side, though not sure i feel like it will take away from the look im going for, bit of a back story for this area, this is the slums of the main human city in my game...
  3. T3-mith

RMMV sprite battle and walk animations with more then 3 frames?

thanks for that, i make my own sprites so getting them is no issue, (open toonz is great for making sprite sheets though they need to be resized after the way i do it)
  4. T3-mith

thank you, ill try it out, i cant find any info on it though, do you know where i can find some info, like if it needs any master scripts? or rather engines
  5. T3-mith

having a look at some youtube videos and i found a video that looks as if the side view battlers are using more then 3 frames, per animation, is there a plug in for this? or stock standard i cant seem to find anything about making more advanced animations other then for effect animations, (not...
  6. T3-mith

yeah i resized these for the test though funny enough i only made them bigger, and ran the sharpening tool over them, minor edits just for the test though im planning on making some more edits possibly some new sprites, new sprites would go well as i plan on hand coloring my character sprites,
  7. T3-mith

Thank you for your comment, this was more or less a test run I'm planning on scaling up most of everything as the characters are going to be scaling in size also when I finish my sprites In wanted to show the difference in the levels of the map, I can't do this with the characters, but I was...
  8. T3-mith

Hi all, just playing around testing some tiles I have been working on, just wanted to ask what do you think, The last picture with the houses in it, was the older version of my game just to show the difference in the graphics from now to then, mind it was also parallaxed New new graphics I...
  9. T3-mith

making everything bigger?

i saw that ^^ it was quite informative, helped allot with my sizing making the test sprite having a look at the shaz change grid size plugin now, sounds like that just what im looking for, hope so as what I was going to do, may be more work then using the plug in, and it completely throws off...
  10. T3-mith

thanks ^^ lol though this is now my older version, was not happy with the inconsistent tiles, so some parts look really nice then some parts look, well bland, for example, spent allot of time on this map, though the grass at the top of the cliff is using the default tile, and the grass that i...
  11. T3-mith

thank you for that attached a screen shot if you want to have a look, just messing around with a quick sprite i made, just trying to give my self a size reference for the new sprites noticed something that is going to probably be a issue though ~,~ if im parallaxing everything the larger...
  12. T3-mith

Hey all, so rather simple question probably weird though as i have already been asked why i would want to give my self the hassle, i want to make everything bigger, around 2x bigger, tiles, houses, sprites, i have my reasons why i want to make everything bigger, and to make it short, i have...
  13. T3-mith

how big is too big?

thank you that helps quite a bit, I am thinking smaller maps even if I have to break down larger areas into say districts, (ie, main city in my story has a upper class, lower class, and slums, this is not including the cathedral or the castle, let alone one of the main focus's of the story the...
  14. T3-mith

how big is too big?

so if I was to take the slowest laptop on the market currently, say a i3, 4gb, the lowest standard laptop I can find, that would give me a limit of around 50x50 or 75x75, depending on the size of the parallaxed map, I have little issues with making several maps for a single city, if im keeping...
  15. T3-mith

how big is too big?

while I would like to target mobiles I think the game would be too big in the first place for that, my current thoughts on size alone is that there is just too much content for a phone if I want to keep all the areas in, not to mention the other worlds, so pretty sure that locks me out of...
  16. T3-mith

how big is too big?

I know im asking for for someone to make a joke out of this though, making a game around a story/ game I have made already, with a very large world, several in fact, it is better to say solar system, now I have started making the game maps already, though im thinking should I restart the...
  17. T3-mith

Hi all, life in a game have you thought about it?

lol living in payon, i would be in payon dungeon every day looking for my hat, and trying to tame a munak lol at least 1 hour every day haha, i still dont have the hat -.- though i do have a hole bunch of blue ones T_T
  18. T3-mith

lol i loved Ragnarok online, it was the first MMO RPG i ever played, i can see why you would want to go into that, if it was me though i think i would go thief assassin, lol poi crit sin, got to love that build,
  19. T3-mith

lol you really went to town, it is a fun topic to think about, skyrim is anyother one that i would love to visit, though live by the sword die by the sword, piss off a vampire, become a demons b.... slave, lol though i would probably do what i always do and save up enough to buy a house right...
  20. T3-mith

is there a method to turn on a parallax map add on in game?

trying to work out how to turn a special map add on in game, im trying to make a camp site, that the characters can interact with after its been turned on, though currently i have only managed to make a alternate map that the characters can activate, by using a item, given though i cant work out...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains