Search results

1. mahan

JUST GOT MY RPG MAKER MV FROM STEAM :) ITS BEEN A LONG TIME GUYS :)

just want to say to everyone here :)  I would like to congratulate the developers of RPG Maker MV for considering JavaScript as the coding language for the IDE,  I was planning already to make games using HTML5 JS Canvas Libraries but now I just recently discovered you just evolved from Ruby to...
  2. mahan

Now absorbing energy to remove frustration to recover my corrupted project again :(

Now absorbing energy to remove frustration to recover my corrupted project again :(
  3. mahan

What does Error Application data: mean?! :( I just can go the title screen but can't reach my...

What does Error Application data: mean?! :( I just can go the title screen but can't reach my game anymore :(
  4. mahan

thank you for the response =) how much it did cost? how the conversion last? did you keep your...

thank you for the response =) how much it did cost? how the conversion last? did you keep your files intact? no reformatting etc? =)
  5. mahan

is anybody here converted his laptop's hdd to ssd? =) please share your experience

is anybody here converted his laptop's hdd to ssd? =) please share your experience
  6. mahan

One day rest is now over! Go Back to GAMEDEV!!! XD

One day rest is now over! Go Back to GAMEDEV!!! XD
  7. mahan

No Game Dev for today... I had too much with my office projects today XD I will be just dreaming...

No Game Dev for today... I had too much with my office projects today XD I will be just dreaming now what I want to do next with my game dev project XD
  8. mahan

well yeah the news said it XD. BTW I am already not sick with the coldness because our office...

well yeah the news said it XD. BTW I am already not sick with the coldness because our office is always below 19 degrees much freaking cold outside XD. I am just amazed now because everywhere is cold XD hahaha
  9. mahan

the news earlier said the cold weather will last until 2nd week of march XD. Use a heater or...

the news earlier said the cold weather will last until 2nd week of march XD. Use a heater or have time to heat up a water =)
  10. mahan

So freaking cold here in the Philippines XD #ClimateChange

So freaking cold here in the Philippines XD #ClimateChange
  11. mahan

I forgot that I can't make a poll here :D

I forgot that I can't make a poll here :D
  12. mahan

hahaha let's begin a poll here in the forums of what they much prefer? XD

hahaha let's begin a poll here in the forums of what they much prefer? XD
  13. mahan

You're definitely right! hahaha

You're definitely right! hahaha
  14. mahan

RPGMAKERVXACE + NOTEPAD = DB Stat Encoding :D

RPGMAKERVXACE + NOTEPAD = DB Stat Encoding :D
  15. mahan

thanks for the motivation XD but now I almost wrote the whole pattern of the puzzle in a paper...

thanks for the motivation XD but now I almost wrote the whole pattern of the puzzle in a paper so I can finish testing everything XD
  16. mahan

I created a puzzle for my game and even myself have a hard time to solve it #epicfail

I created a puzzle for my game and even myself have a hard time to solve it #epicfail
  17. mahan

Grammar checks... here and there... XD #GameStoryDialogs

Grammar checks... here and there... XD #GameStoryDialogs
  18. mahan

hahha I found it out ! XD no script tricks needed! thanks XD

hahha I found it out ! XD no script tricks needed! thanks XD
  19. mahan

Don't Stop Screen Shake While on Dialog

Thank Shaz for your comment on my post but It seems I can't find it using the search  :( Ok, there's something weird in RPGMAKERVXA that during dialog(a window dialog is shown) the screen shakes stops... Shaz said that someone already made a fix on it. Arin said that I must use parallel...
  20. mahan

@shaz? really... whew... as I said, I don't need to write any script anymore haha, its already...

@shaz? really... whew... as I said, I don't need to write any script anymore haha, its already been written by someone already always XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imfayzer