Search results

1. Cjdgame

Crystal Noel Pokemon Engine Script Error

So I am on a mission to make my girlfriend a short Pokemon game before Christmas. But I'm running into the following problem. I have looked into the script myself and tried to figure out the root of the problem to no avail. It's supposedly a simple naming error somewhere or tag, however I...
  2. Cjdgame

When you buy MV and then a week later it goes on sale for 30% off <3

When you buy MV and then a week later it goes on sale for 30% off <3
  3. Cjdgame

Where do YOU get your non-RTP BGM/SE for games?

I never thought about using Newgrounds before. I'll have to check it out
  4. Cjdgame

TyperError when trying to Playtest.

Well, sadly I can't be of much help for when I try to test it in my game I get a totally different error  :dizzy:
  5. Cjdgame

TyperError when trying to Playtest.

Did you change any of the parameters of the plugin at all? Where is it in the order of your plugins? There may be a conflict with another plugin...most likely yanfly item core.
  6. Cjdgame

I haven't really looked into any of the resource threads yet, I was on my way to class when I posted this. There's definitely a lot of different kinds of music people have made on here, and it's kind of overwhelming  :distrust:   ...which is why I am currently trying to focus on sound effects...
  7. Cjdgame

So I really want to incorporate audio and sounds that aren't RTP into my MV project. But since I may end up taking my project commercial I want to make sure I won't run into any trouble with copyright. I get that the safest bet is to record or mix your own sounds. But if I'm in a bind for a...
  8. Cjdgame

No Files Found in MV Project?

Both of you would indeed be correct. For some reason I have a "#" in my username on my computer. After moving the game to just the :C drive it loaded the files correctly. Thank you!
  9. Cjdgame

I just finished the download and made a new project, no luck. Still says "(None)" when trying to select an image, music, tileset, etc.
  10. Cjdgame

They're definitely in the folder for the project. I haven't added any custom images or music yet, it's all content that came with the program. No, I did not change the original folders in any way. Is there one that I need to change? Edit: Like stated above, I'm in the correct folder...
  11. Cjdgame

Dragon Face and Sprite

Unless the terms of use for whoever made it says it can only be used in RPGMaker VX then you can just resize it to fit MV sizes.
  12. Cjdgame

So... I feel like I'm missing something, because I have NO files/images/bgm apparently loaded in my project. They're in the folder for my project!!! (games/[insert game name]/audio/bgm or games/[insert game name]/img/faces etc. etc.) But when I go to change say, a characters face to change...
  13. Cjdgame

Dragon Face and Sprite

I know this is requests but you could find one through googling probably...like so. http://ameblo.jp/makapri/page-3.html Has one that you'd probably need to change on the color on. Though if you look up RPGMaker Dragon Faceset you can find one, like this one: You'll need to find out...
  14. Cjdgame

[Dev] Capturing enemies, recruit them as actors!

I can't wait for this plugin to be finished :D I really want to switch over to MV with my game, but a way to catch multiple of the same enemy is a must :/
  15. Cjdgame

Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

Cool! Thank you for reassuring me!
  16. Cjdgame

Able to use DS+ Resources In Commercial MV Game?

I don't know if this question has been answered before, I'm just trying to be careful. The V.2. section of the user license agreement: Allows me to use the DS+ Resource pack in MV commercially, correct? I need to know, because I love the resources, but I feel the need to upgrade to RPGMaker MV
  17. Cjdgame

Need Suggestions For Voice Project

Take that! Help! Take this! (giving item) Get up! I've got your back! Watch out! Move! Let me take care of that for you! (Healing) Moving in! Don't let your guard down! Here's another! I can't...lose now... I can't die...now... This isn't over!
  18. Cjdgame

how do i convert mv assets to 2003 format?

I don't own 2003, but isn't it just picture files (.png, .jpeg, etc.)? If so, you need to use a photo editing software to cut/move/edit/?shrink? them into the same size frames as the 2003 pictures. For tiles, you'll need to edit them piece by piece and place them into the "grid" that the tile...
  19. Cjdgame

Blessed Seed: Tree of Life

Hey everyone, Still looking for members to join the team! We need spriters for battlers and eventers/scripters! On top of that, I've tried updating the thread to look nicer/include a bit more about the game, along with posting up some pictures of the main characters! Screenshots will come...
  20. Cjdgame

Blessed Seed: Tree of Life

Hey everyone, my spriter dropped out of the project so I really need to get on the ball with finding people to help out/for hire to finish this project. I will be updating with more info later and am open to answer questions, but for now this is my "Bump" update

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xerannu