Search results

1. Neutral Element- How to Present It?

So essentially just the "normal" type from Pokemon? There's a ton of stuff to draw from that in terms of strengths/weaknesses and moves.
  2. CityShrimp's Fog of War/Lighting System

I was thinking of diving into the code of the plugin and frankensteining some other code from another that took variables, but this worked like a charm. I spent a day or so trying to mess around with it to get it to work with events and such, but this is by far the simplest option. Here's the...
  3. CityShrimp's Fog of War/Lighting System

Any way to set the player's view range based on a variable? I'd like to set up a "perception" skill, so players with a higher perception can see more of the map compared to players with a lower stat. I tried to set the view range with a plugin command... cs_fow set_player_range...
  4. RMMV OcRam Time System Plugin - Increment time per step.

Can someone give me an idea of how to increment the time per step with this plugin? So for example, each step progresses time by 3 hours, which makes 8 steps a full day. I don't want the time to progress in real life time, just when traveling on the map. I've already got a system in place that...
  5. OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

My apologies if this has already been touched upon (I lightly skimmed the thread), or if it's in the wrong place. Can someone give me an idea of how to increment the time per step with this plugin? So for example, each step progresses time by 3 hours, which makes 8 steps a full day. I don't...
  6. RMMV - Consume item per step on world map.

Yeah all of that makes sense and seems pretty sound. I've implemented all of those as common events. Here's what I have so far. I think I've done them right. It's a bit hard sometimes to remember the order things execute with how things are presented in this. Where should I have all of this...
  7. RMMV - Consume item per step on world map.

Hey guys, pretty new to RPG Maker, but I've been finding it pretty intuitive and simple to do what I need. I'm making a game in a similar vein to Oregon Trail, so a bit of sim-elements inside the RPGM engine. So far, I've been able to implement things pretty simply. I'm planning on having a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee