Search results

1. The Bird King

Voice sound when text is drawn?

But how would I set it so the sound would play until all the text is drawn and stop when all the text is drawn. Is there a way to set up a common event that checks if text is being drawn and play a sound effect when it is?
  2. The Bird King

Voice sound when text is drawn?

Is there a script that would play a sound as text is being drawn on the screen, something similar to ds and gameboy rpgs where a mumble plays when characters talk, in the characters voice.
  3. The Bird King

How to make text speed slower?

Thank you.
  4. The Bird King

Lets say that I put \. to make the text wait 15 frames, I would have to do that after every single letter in every single dialogue, or after every word. Might there be a script that would do the same thing?
  5. The Bird King

When I display text for dialogues and stuff like that, the game draws the text way too fast. This makes it so the player can skip any line of text by pressing z or enter twice, the first time showing the rest of the text, the second one skipping it.  Is there a way to control how fast text in...
  6. The Bird King

How to change desktop icon?

So how do I change it, I tried mr icons.com but there were no good ones there. Does anyone know a website that has game icons? 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee