Search results

1. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

thanks for telling me about that website! I found a plugin that works exactly like the one I want!
  2. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

yeah but when I use that my followers dont appear
  3. MarceloGToonz

RMMV Party Switch Plugin

I need a plugin that makes a scene so I can add a scene where the player talks to a npc and then a window shows up and you can switch actors around through your party and the unlocked characters. I need some plugin which isnt the Party Switch plugin by Yanfly cuz im broke
  4. MarceloGToonz

RMMV I need Help with the Party Manager Plugin by Hime

im not really talking about a cutscene like a plot one im talking about talking to an npc and then you can trade actors with the other party
  5. MarceloGToonz

I need a plugin to make a cutscene to be able to add characters you unlocked to the party. but I need to have the first party member locked in his slot because of plot reasons. there are no free plugins I know that does this except Hime's Party Switch Scene that REQUIRES the Party Manager
  6. MarceloGToonz

I do have a purpouse to download it. its required to make the party switch cutscene im making for my game.
  7. MarceloGToonz

The actor isnt present in the maps but they are visible in battles and the menu
  8. MarceloGToonz

I added an actor to my party with the plugin butthe actor didnt appear
  9. MarceloGToonz

So when I add an actor to my party they dont appear. I know this is caused by the Party Manager because I turned it off and tried playing my game and added an actor they appeared but when I turned it back on it did
  10. MarceloGToonz

Working on a game called DBatLSO!

Working on a game called DBatLSO!
  11. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

do you need to know the plugins? but I think I dont
  12. MarceloGToonz

I need help with saves

So I want the player to when they download a update for my game they can transfer their save progress into the game... how do I do that?
  13. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

oh I thought you were talking about how many empty lines are there
  14. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

15. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

it isnt the starting party. The starting party is just the main character
  16. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

yes I did
  17. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

yes. In the beginning of the game you meet the second party member. after finding the MAGICAL OF PLOT! and then he joins you to go on the quest for a legendary sword that the MAGICAL BOOK OF PLOT mentions.
  18. MarceloGToonz

Followers not Appearing

I was testing my game but the followers are not appearing. the graphics arent invisible and I enabled Followers. What do I do?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee