Search results

1. Autofire

Hotkeys for Eventing

Description of the Feature: When creating an event, you can double click on an existing command. This opens up the window that allows you to choose which event you want to insert. I suggest adding hotkeys for event commands; rather than double clicking and going through a window, I can just hit...
  2. Autofire

Any help with SF_MadDoctor overworld and face sprites?

Resource Type: Characters, Faces Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP My Goal: I'm currently working on a free project that is using the Mad Doctor from the Sci Fi assets. His character sprite is in SF_People3, and his battler is SF_MadDoctor. Unfortunately, the RTP is missing a face sprite for...
  3. Autofire

RMMV Switches and Blades (Now Released!)

Switches and Blades SYNOPSIS DESIGN GOALS BACKGROUND AND PLANS SCREENSHOTS CREDITS KNOWN BUGS & WISHLIST NEXT UPDATE: PROBABLY NEVER (REASON HERE) LAST UPDATED AUGUST 4TH DOWNLOAD: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Older Versions Itch.io page here
  4. Autofire

Mars Battle Engine

I've looked around for a better way to control enemies in RPG Maker VX Ace, but it doesn't seem like there's much hope without writing scripts to handle enemies. But what's the fun of making scripts to get a specific enemy to do something? Why not make a better system that I can build upon? That...
  5. Autofire

Getting a horizontal Actor Commands window with Luna Engine (SOLVED)

Hi! If this is in the wrong place, please don't be too upset. I looked around and this was the best I could find. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace. So apparently the Humble Bundle I bought a long time ago came with the Luna Engine. Since it seems a lot easier to work with that manipulating the raw...
  6. Autofire

Is RPG Maker VX Ace capable of a 2x mode?

Hi, peeps! I got VXAce with the Humble Gamemaker's Bundle a couple years back. However, being more a coder, I never really got much use out of VXAce in particular. However, I recently decided to show my younger brother VXAxe, and he's been having a lot of fun playing around with it. Because of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerTheOG