Search results

1. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Maybe I'll try moving it below your plugins, I think it might just also a leveling set issue I have a region id of 16 when you first enter the place I have my event because its a downstairs location so it could be that. Placing the plugin below all of yours made it work thanks.
  2. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Here is the link to Galvs action iddicator https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-action-indicators.52254/.
  3. RPG Maker MV Cook Tool

I ran my game through with the latest version of the GUI and the game crashes on start. It makes a debug.log with this in it [0929/101958.284:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6). I have tried moving the www folder and...
  4. RMMV Short javascript question dealing with Actor Names

I think I figured it out it was due to my Actor having a space in her name I changed it just to Celina and it works fine now.
  5. RMMV Short javascript question dealing with Actor Names

I have a bit of code here where to turn on a certain function I type for the Plugin Command WeightSystemOn Actor This lets me change the TP of the actor with other plugin commands. I then get the error which is TypeError: Cannot property 'IsActor' of null the line is in the else portion if...
  6. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

I am coming across this error when every I add the Galv_Actionindicators comment to an event. I tried the comment <Lower> then the Galv comment after it but it still crashes.
  7. Action sequence help w/Octobattler

I'm using the Octobattle plugin and I looked through the sample project it came with and the animations work but I notice that the actor does not move up to the enemy and hit them. I looked at the notetag of the Attack skill and it reads Attack Skill #1 will be used when you select the Attack...
  8. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Well that worked thanks so much!
  9. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

So the fix would just be to edit the script in the WeightGainSystem.js plugin than right or is there a way to make the script call for it later. I made a clean project with just the WeightGainSystem.js in and the transfer event worked fine, than added Oc ram lights and same error. I than...
  10. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

For dark lights around certain characters I don't think you can but for followers you could just us the plugin command light_follower 1 1 400 #0E0B0A and pick the color and pick a follower 1-3.
  11. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Sorry to bug but having a conflicting plugin error with the lighting from your plugin the plugin i added before the error was WeightGainSystem.js. I tried moving the plugin I added around to like 10 different spots first but the same error every time. The first pic is the the error message...
  12. OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

I am getting an error if I start the game and play for a few minutes than pause and end the game to the menu and if i than press new game it gives me this error. Here is also my plug in order.
  13. OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

Here is an update I got most of the variable settings correct I just wanted to ask what the time interval variable parameters are would it just be the same as the seconds variable from Irina's time plugin or is it measured differently? The Irina plugin variables are 0011-0017. Is there any...
  14. OcRam - Time System plugin (for MV)

Have a quick question I am using Irina’s real-time plugin and was wondering if I could use your plugin to set up a season change of the map tile sets. I already am using a few of your other plugins like the layers, weather and audio which are great by the way. Would it be better to just swap...
  15. New here

I’m new here as well nice to meet ya.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fercha-AT