Search results

1. Gui

Me too, I love you, dude: you know that ^^

Me too, I love you, dude: you know that ^^
  2. Gui

This one in particular would have been a serious issue: glad for you, man!

This one in particular would have been a serious issue: glad for you, man!
  3. Gui

Kraftwerk still owns: they were more than precursors, visionaries if I may say!

Kraftwerk still owns: they were more than precursors, visionaries if I may say!
  4. Gui

How can this last so long, seriously? 0_o Can't you call another exterminator? The other one...

How can this last so long, seriously? 0_o Can't you call another exterminator? The other one doesn't seem to have done his job well... Hold on, man!
  5. Gui

Like sincerely, man :)

Like sincerely, man :)
  6. Gui

Chronicles of the Crystal Wars (proof of concept)

Don't worry: you'll get something as soon as I'll release the demo, it'll be available from the devblog I'll open and there shouldn't be any quota thing – worst case scenario, I'll put it on Mega or something like that...
  7. Gui

Ah, yeah: I had to use a password protected file because the antivir of someone kept on finding malicious software in the .exe; I probably forgot to update it – pass is cotcw IIRC. But it should be updated with the pre-demo soon, let's say in something like a week or so. Dunno what's happening...
  8. Gui

A quick post to inform all of you that I will not update this thread any more. Everyone interested into following the development of this project can now do so here. Or you can send me your e-mail for me to keep you informed personnally. Again, thanks to everyone who offered help...
  9. Gui

Playing with Blender to make 3D maps...success!

Very. This is why I choose to build a base scene with the camera set as orthographic projection and inclined at 45° with a checkboard of cubes to simulate the grid. This allows me to place every object without having to worry about alignment for every new map, which can take quite some time to...
  10. Gui

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind  :)
  11. Gui

Good idea: that could interest quite a bunch of people

Good idea: that could interest quite a bunch of people
  12. Gui

I couldn't tell: I never played this one because it wasn't released in my country and I don't own a 3DS... Thanks for your nterest: much appreciated, really  :) They could be, yes, but with quite some work so I don't have any plans for this at the moment. Maybe later though, if I can find a...
  13. Gui

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Well, it depends: the official RM battlebacks don't show such squarish angles so why not in custom ones aswell? Because I have you under my hand, I'd suggest making the water effect in your video less lit: at the moment, this water flowing into the barrels on the conveyor belt looks very bright...
  14. Gui

I should have release the pre-demo of my game now, and it was not so behind schedule until I...

I should have release the pre-demo of my game now, and it was not so behind schedule until I began watching Game of Thrones last weekend: now that I've just finished season 4, I can go back to work...
  15. Gui

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Also, the borders of the sea look desperatly squarish (ie: unnatural), which is too bad because the overall mood is pretty nice...
  16. Gui

What are you working on?

Recently finished this, a battleback for my latest map, an industrial area I posted a pic in the Game & Map Screenshots thread some time ago:
  17. Gui

Which side view battle system would you recommend?

Actually, my game was planned to be a tactical at first, then I understood that GubiD was a bit too much complicated for a beginner like me, so I switched to a more "normal" game; I'll probably go back to GubiD for my next project, though, but that's for later... As for my mechas needing to be...
  18. Gui

Caitlin's Graphical World

So cute!  <3
  19. Gui

Hello Everyone !

Welcome in there, Talal: 'hope you'll find what you look for... and more!
  20. Gui

Game & Map Screenshots 6

@Kanax I really like your work in this vid: nice mood and a pretty good use of space and details; it also reminds me of an end of level in Quake II where you had to go onto a conveyor belt, between some crates to exit the map... Anyway, my main gripe concerns the background wall which does...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fercha-AT