Search results

1. jvashko

Controlling an event from another

I started an event on a black screen (for a dramatic intro) and made it transition to a new map, still on the same event though.  Is there a way to make someone walk out of said room even if the event is in a different one?  The Movement Route tool doesn't show the "someone" as an option.  (I...
  2. jvashko

Event not responding

Basically, I figured out how to use switches based on a guide by the lovely Uncle Despain.  But when I set the switch to activate this dude (who I want to appear and turn his head a couple times), the larger chunk of the event commands do not occur.  After the Transparency=OFF command, the...
  3. jvashko

Fading out a sprite/image

Yet again, I'm having problems with this event.  In my previous question I asked about having cracks appear in the ground.  Now I'm trying to make aforementioned sprite fall into this crack using a "change opacity" movement route. Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Did I leave a command...
  4. jvashko

Triggering an event on another tile

So let's say I have someone walk into a room, onto an event tile.  Then, about 10 tiles away, I want cracks to appear in the ground, and another sprite (standing on the tile where the cracks are) to disappear.  How can I trigger this animation by stepping on/activating a tile far away from it...
  5. jvashko

Help with moving a character in an event

I'm trying to make a character move into a bed's tilespace, in order to perform a sleeping event, in RPG Maker MV.  However, when I do a movement command (e.g. Set Movement Route, move right) nothing happens, and I can't move my character.  Is there something I'm leaving out? Thanks for help...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fercha-AT