Search results

1. RyuRose

[For MV] Hi, Looking for a twintail generator part...

Hi, sorry to be a bother but can anyone, please make/point out a MV generator part that is for a female character, the twintail style. I will attach photos to show what I want to request. Please if you can, it will be appreciated...
  2. RyuRose

Random Battles?

I, as a RPG gamer, despise Random Encounters. In my (upcoming) game, Crimsoneta, I am considering not allowing Random Encounters, instead just by setting it on the map. How do you guys feel about Random Encounters.
  3. RyuRose

[MV] Tabby Cat Face, Character and SV Battler Request!

Hi, I am making a game called Crimsoneta, I really need a cat battler (actor) so here is my request. Resource Type: Character, Face set and SV Battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: Cartoony or MV Style. (I suck at drawing) Description: Kite the Cat is a save point in my game. He is also one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's Azrael sprite with the fire weapon, hope it came out good.
A13774F4-298B-4F4D-B639-E6921E49FCC2.jpeg
Art test for a victory title screen change
illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleCider