The trailer for my game's demo!
  4. zakthepower

Oops, this is someone else's profile.

Oops, this is someone else's profile.
  5. zakthepower

Alright.

Alright.
  6. zakthepower

A switch is sort of like a boolean value. It can either be 0 (Off/False) or 1 (On/True) You can...

A switch is sort of like a boolean value. It can either be 0 (Off/False) or 1 (On/True) You can use conditional branches to check if a switch is on, and show a different message depending on what switch is on. You could also achieve this with multiple event pages.
  7. zakthepower

RMMV [Fangame] FusionFall Fighters - Demo coming summer 2020

Thanks! Yeah, the game actually closed in 2013, and the fan revival was closed by cn in april.
  8. zakthepower

Good eye. It's the same guy, actually.
  9. zakthepower

I'm happy to announce that my game, FusionFall Fighters has started the closed beta phase! [IMG]...

I'm happy to announce that my game, FusionFall Fighters has started the closed beta phase! Here's a little banner I made for it! https://gamejolt.com/games/fusionfallfighters/499274 Here's the gamejolt page as well.
  10. zakthepower

We've now officially started closed beta testing!
  11. zakthepower

Oof

Oof
  12. zakthepower

That was fun. Photoshop screwed me over twice today. Luckily I backed up my tilesets before...

That was fun. Photoshop screwed me over twice today. Luckily I backed up my tilesets before replacing them (thanks to photoshop breaking lol) so everything's fine.
  13. zakthepower

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Because 'everybody' uses it lol It's been overused so people get tired of it I never used it lol
  14. zakthepower

Post your old project screenshots!

It's a FusionFall fangame, and those are some of the main cast. I'm surprised you knew them, lol.
  15. zakthepower

Post your old project screenshots!

Here's a screeshot of my game that was taken on May 23, 2020: Here are some screenshots I took today:
  16. zakthepower

Started editing the trailer for my game's demo. Expect to see that soon ;)

Started editing the trailer for my game's demo. Expect to see that soon ;)
  17. zakthepower

Hello there

Lol I meant it's improved so much since 2003.
  18. zakthepower

lol

lol
  19. zakthepower

Hello there

Wow. Yeah, quite a lot has changed since 2003, lol. I could never go back now.
  20. zakthepower

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Yeah, I should've explained that. Sorry. I ended up completely overhauling the map, so everything is fine now. I just have to set up the passability stuff, since this is a custom tileset and all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

16 Hr Video Course on MZ? Huge DLC Pack from MZ's RTP Artist | RPG Maker News #110

I spent the past couple of days transferring my RM2K3 project over to RMMV. I upscaled everything 3x and it looks so cute I can't T_T
Small update on my random sprites sheet :kaoswt2:
cfcQKj8.png

Here's Azrael sprite with the fire weapon, hope it came out good.
A13774F4-298B-4F4D-B639-E6921E49FCC2.jpeg
Art test for a victory title screen change

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariel638