Search results

1. Lunarflame

Important Update: Elemental Dungeon Tiles DLC! READ!

@slimmmeiske2 Ah yes. Forgive me. I should have mentioned its launched from Steam. Thank you though for deducing it quickly.
  2. Lunarflame

Important Update: Elemental Dungeon Tiles DLC! READ!

Had to find out real quick how to request a refund. Hopefully they give me one. I had gotten that awhile back. >.< Edit: Nope they won't refund it, because I spent more than two hours on it. :/ So what do I do?
  3. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Wow thanks so much for that compliment.
  4. Lunarflame

OMG Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Love this movie. This scene was hilarious to me too XD.

OMG Monty Python and the Holy Grail! Love this movie. This scene was hilarious to me too XD.
  5. Lunarflame

Food and other items

These turned out so well. Hmm, Maybe I should recolor some of my old keys.
  6. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Ok I did something a bit different. I made these awhile back but for some reason I never posted it. They're raw gemstones mined from the ground with dirt still attached XD
  7. Lunarflame

Greetings to you. How have you been?

Greetings to you. How have you been?
  8. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Oh no worries, I'm not stressing over it. Thanks for the constructive criticism, I know I need it. XD
  9. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Aww but that would mean I haven't improved at all since the bottoms ones are the old versions XD
  10. Lunarflame

I'm back and ready to make pixel stuff again! <3

I'm back and ready to make pixel stuff again! <3
  11. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Ok for now its only 5 items but you tell me which one looks better to you?
  12. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Hello, ppl. How's it going? I'm back and I'm wondering if I should remake all my items now since it has been awhile and I feel like I have improved a bit, (I've been slacking here but not so on my pixelation skills) ^^; So I'd like feedback on this idea. Should I remake them or should I just...
  13. Lunarflame

Food and other items

You can use my items. Just credit me; use Ashley Bishop in your credits. Can you give me your game info in PM? I would like to keep tabs on your game and see my items being used :D.
  14. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Sorry for taking so long. I've been having a very busy few days. Gomen ne, guys. I did tho make a few food items. Ta Da! Should I outline this?
  15. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Any specific type of rice ball?
  16. Lunarflame

Food and other items

nope never thought about guns but I guess I can try those.
  17. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Hello ppl, Its been a long while. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and start making my items again. Honestly tho, I wonder if I should start offering my services? -clears throat- Ahem. So does anyone have any suggestions on the next items to make? :kaothx:
  18. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Thank you! Making the taco was fun and the chicken sandwich was a welcome challenge so I threw in the chunk of beef. It looks tasty enough to cook with. XD
  19. Lunarflame

Food and other items

Ok ppls. Sorry for the wait. Here ya go.
  20. Lunarflame

@Thedemonpit You a mabinogi player? Because I love that pic. @Sauteed_Onion Good luck with that...

@Thedemonpit You a mabinogi player? Because I love that pic. @Sauteed_Onion Good luck with that and I hope you have fun with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scooterdoofus