Search results

1. Lyseth

Trouble with party member switching

So I wanted to have a feature where you could only add/remove party members at home base however the problem is when I do this it reverts them back to their default settings and to Lv.1 and resets their equipment when I add them back later, plus I have to set numerous events to switch specific...
  2. Lyseth

problem with the doors from ancient dungeons base pack tileset

the doors are 1 tile too high on the walls how do I fix this? I attached an image to show what's up
  3. Lyseth

is it possible to buy the default music from MZ without buying the entire engine?

I have a lot of progress done on my game but I want to get a different soundtrack, so is it possible to buy the MZ default soundtrack?
  4. Lyseth

Character artwork

Resource Type: characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: Anime Description: anime style preferred style is stuff like Akame ga kill (example below) and anything similar, but will settle with other styles if I see one I like Preferred it not be shonen style like dragon ball Z, Naruto or...
  5. Lyseth

MOG master issues

So I wanted to change the voices for the characters, as MOG master uses Madoka Magicka voices (copyrighted) and I wanted to remove those and replace them with the voice resources provided on RPG maker's store, can anyone help me figure out how to replace those sound files? I'm having difficulty...
  6. Lyseth

Question regarding Rpgmaker DS plus for MV

to start off sorry if I put this in the wrong section, but I couldn't find any other spots that met this question's criteria, anyway, I saw this item (link below) and noticed it said "commercial use maker only" with a red circle and slash next to it, does this mean we CAN or CAN'T make money off...
  7. Lyseth

Tinting the map?

So I can't seem to get the map to tint red, I tried the parallel process and it does nothing, can anyone show an event setup to do this? cause this is getting frustrating and I tried reading the instructions but it's not making sense to me.
  8. Lyseth

Creating my own tileset?

So how do I create my own tileset? I know I need to draw it, however the coding part is what I need help with, as I don’t know how to make the coding to do connecting tiles like grass and roof tiles and animated tiles like water
  9. Lyseth

Enemies that trigger when stared at?

So I wanted to make an enemy at one point in my game that just idly walks around until you stare at it with it facing towards you (but looking at it from it’s sides or at it’s back would not trigger it), And once you’ve stared at its face, it gets angry and chases you, trying to kill you...
  10. Lyseth

Making DLC for a game?

So I wanted to create DLC compatibility, just skins (both for in-game graphics and characters in cutscenes being changed to match the applied skin made with the scene maker program), and just wanted to know, would the user need to just simply copy-paste the content into the game’s source files...
  11. Lyseth

Creating skills that restore turns?

So I was wondering, is it possible to create skills that will immediately give an extra turn to the user without plugins?
  12. Lyseth

How to make execution abilities?

So I wanted to create abilities that will execute targets at a certain HP percentage remaining, ex: “Will instantly kill enemies at 20% or less HP, does not effect bosses”
  13. Lyseth

MOG master MV HP consumption?

So I was testing out some abilities in MOG master MV and for some reason, whenever I use magic skills, it consumes the user's HP, anyone know how to remove this?
  14. Lyseth

MOG engine + Yanfly's animated SV enemies error

So I'm trying to use Yanfly's animated SV enemies with MOG's engine, and have the engine core, battle engine core and and SV enemies plugins from yanfly (only those 3), but the the game keeps showing the enemies as the entire sprite sheet, can anyone using this plugin alongside MOG's show me...
  15. Lyseth

MOG engine + yanfly's animated SV enemies trouble

So I will start with this, I used the MOG example project for the nice change of gameplay it provides (the plugins are all set to go and everything) however when I tried setting the Yanfly animated SV enemies plugin, it shows the selected SV sprites sheet all over the screen, can anyone help me...
  16. Lyseth

[MV] Character profiles with artwork?

So I wanted to make it that when the player chooses to look at a character's stats (HP, equipment, EXP til next level, etc.) And the character's artwork is displayed off to one side of the screen while stats are on the other side, is there a script for this?
  17. Lyseth

Changing stat functions?

So I know how to change the names of stats, HOWEVER, I wanted to change the functions for the following, M.Def and Luck, I wanted to be able to change Luck's function to be like odds of dealing secondary effects and change M.Def to critical damage scaling. (would be renamed to Dexterity)...
  18. Lyseth

Progress on boss after death?

So I was wondering if anyone knows/has a plugin where the game shows how close you were to winning against a boss if your entire party gets ko'd.
  19. Lyseth

Damage formulas for state boosts?

how would I do a damage formula for something like "If an enemy is paralyzed, this skill deals double the original damage" I remember a formula for VX Ace existed but when I tried to import it, the skill did WAY TOO MUCH and the state wasn't even applied yet, the formula for vx ace originally...
  20. Lyseth

[MV] Passive abilities and effects?

So I wanted to add Passive abilities to my game, not just things like state immunities or chance of states when attacking, I mean more like this for example: If a zombie knocks out a party member, it and an ally zombie will attack a random target in unison immediately after. Y'know, more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neah