Search results

1. morlockhater

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I loike the title, but I think things need to be rearranged, the title seems to just be sitting in empty space, while the 'new game, continue etc' buttons are much too big and spread out. If they were smaller, maybe together in one corner or centered on top of each other, it'd draw less focus...
  2. morlockhater

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Two more Twin Peaks maps! Would love some feedback!
  3. morlockhater

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Another Twin Peaks map, just made for fun using Vexed's "Pop! Horror" style. Feedback welcome!
  4. morlockhater

Game & Map Screenshots 9

A little something, for a project I may or may not be tinkering with. Massive fan of the show and very excited that new episodes are being released! Feedback welcome!
  5. morlockhater

GolfHacker's Goodies

These are fantastic! Big fan!
  6. morlockhater

Pokemon: Crystal Rescue (Redo + demo ready)

I'd suggest going back and working on the presentation, the resources you're using look mismatched and poorly utilized. No one will want to play a game that isn't appealing to look at, there are tonnes of Pokémon and Pokémon-esque graphics out there to use. Make sure your assets match in terms...
  7. morlockhater

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Completed Map of the Xavier Institute! Really proud of this one, eager for feedback. Parallax Map, credits to Vexed for Pop Horror! Tiles.
  8. morlockhater

Pop! contributions in Member+

Do we have any new info on whether it's possible to get the sewer and harbour stuff that had previously been in members+? Or can we contact vexed directly and pay for them privately?
  9. morlockhater

POP! Preview

Any updates on these? Really looking forward to new material :)
  10. morlockhater

24x24 Tiles and Chars

A full map in my 24x24 style, made in photoshop.
  11. morlockhater

Doors that close behind the player on entry?

That's not what I mean. Watch the video I linked, when the player transfers to the outside map from the inside, you see the player walk down out of the door and it closes behind him. It's purely a cosmetic thing but in my opinion it adds a lot to the transition between the maps, and I'm...
  12. morlockhater

Doors that close behind the player on entry?

Hey there! Anybody know how I'd event a door that closes behind the player on entering a new map? For example, the player transfers out of his house, I want him to transfer onto the door, the door to open and he walks through, and the door to then close behind him. A feature like this was...
  13. morlockhater

Anybody know how I'd event a door that closes behinf the player on entering a new map in MV?

Anybody know how I'd event a door that closes behinf the player on entering a new map in MV?
  14. morlockhater

24x24 Tiles and Chars

Another Sprite! Think this makes the project a BIT more obvious! 
  15. morlockhater

24x24 Tiles and Chars

Cool! Have never played the SaGa games myself, must get around to it at some point. I love RPGs, but my heart's always lied with point and click games like Broken Sword, so I want to bring that kind of a flavour to my projects in terms of dialogue and character developement. Are your tiles...
  16. morlockhater

24x24 Tiles and Chars

Anybody else out there making these? So far I've made two 48x24 sprites for a game based on 24x24 tiles. I'm a huge fan of a more pixel-art art style like the one seen in Vexed's 'Pop! Horror' resources, and I want to take advantage of both MV's new tile ratio, while still making something in a...
  17. morlockhater

MV preordered on Steam, roll on Friday!

MV preordered on Steam, roll on Friday!
  18. morlockhater

RMVXA Dawn of the New Hour: Aurum Demo

I'm sorry if this ends up sounding overly negative, but I'm curious about some of your decisions, and I want to be as constructive as possible. Why not just make the game about a future/alternate incarnation of the Doctor himself? Or heck, even about the 11th Doctor during one of his off-screen...
  19. morlockhater

Veronica Mars: The Fan Game

"A long time ago, we used to be friends..."         Updates 21/10/2015 - Hi guys, Morlockhater here with an update on the game. I'm excited to announce, after a lot of consideration, that I'll be transferring this project to RPG Maker MV. Everything from the improvements to the graphics...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rpx