Search results

1. LSDolphin

RMMV (YEP Buffs & States) Custom Select Effect conditional always reads false

So I'm using Buffs & States to create a "flight" state where flying enemies can only be hit by long range skills. If the attacks are not long range, they miss. Yanfly has written some example shield states that are very similar to what I need, so I used those as examples. Of course, I'm here...
  2. LSDolphin

RMMV Substitute + Counter compatability

Got plans for a character who uses a Substitute state to cover allies and then Counterattacks that substituted hit. The way MV handles Substitution by default doesn't give that option though and instead applies the damage directly to the Substitute character without giving them a chance to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popbop23