Search results

1. Vanessa

Chizuru [ATTACH] anyway, i just recovered from Covid. Work's been delayed for a month but now...

Chizuru anyway, i just recovered from Covid. Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
  2. Vanessa

Thank you, I tried semi realism on this one. ^^

Thank you, I tried semi realism on this one. ^^
  3. Vanessa

Yes, you're right, the girl on left is Rindi. It's awesome having a cool friend like that too hhe

Yes, you're right, the girl on left is Rindi. It's awesome having a cool friend like that too hhe
  4. Vanessa

[IMG] This was just a test image, the background is for my other game.

This was just a test image, the background is for my other game.
  5. Vanessa

thank you ;_;

thank you ;_;
  6. Vanessa

[IMG]

7. Vanessa

Game update after a while [IMG] All the graphics were made by me.

Game update after a while All the graphics were made by me.
  8. Vanessa

thank you.. ^^

thank you.. ^^
  9. Vanessa

[ATTACH]

10. Vanessa

"see you" [ATTACH]

"see you"
  11. Vanessa

[IMG] character's full image on post below

character's full image on post below
  12. Vanessa

Cop and Robber [ATTACH]

Cop and Robber
  13. Vanessa

Sheila Nagase [IMG] same caption as before. :3

Sheila Nagase same caption as before. :3
  14. Vanessa

Imabari Youko [IMG] just updating my game art in here, will be posted later on the supposed...

Imabari Youko just updating my game art in here, will be posted later on the supposed thread when i have more free times.
  15. Vanessa

@Bendyizzt Pretty much if had glasses on ^^ @Philosophus Vagus it's military grade. RGB...

@Bendyizzt Pretty much if had glasses on ^^ @Philosophus Vagus it's military grade. RGB included /jk yeah i want it too lol
  16. Vanessa

@Wavelength Thank you ^^ it was referring to a song that popular during vietnam war by CCR...

@Wavelength Thank you ^^ it was referring to a song that popular during vietnam war by CCR (They) Run through the jungle, and i make a pun from it. hehe
  17. Vanessa

extra [IMG]

extra
  18. Vanessa

Doing warming up in 2021 redrawing old display picture with current style. [IMG]

Doing warming up in 2021 redrawing old display picture with current style.
  19. Vanessa

Thanks for 2020 [IMG] Happy New Year everyone! Stay sane, stay cheerful.

Thanks for 2020 Happy New Year everyone! Stay sane, stay cheerful.
  20. Vanessa

[IMG] "fuyukai desu"

"fuyukai desu"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popbop23