Search results

1. SolemnDream

Requesting a Tool to Generate Pokémon Stats ("Params") for Classes.json

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_base_stats_(Generation_VII-present)
  2. SolemnDream

Skip Skill Type menus and just go straight to showing Skills

[Sorry, wrong thread. I was sending a link to another person...]
  3. SolemnDream

I am pretty satisfied with Gen VI; but for the sake of what other people might want, I don't suppose we can do the 'mons after Gen VI, could we? I don't have a CSV for that. If you're not up for it, we can be done with this little project. :)
  4. SolemnDream

By "this", do you mean the tool you made or the Pokémon engine your data is going into that I am working on?
  5. SolemnDream

Whoo! That's 428,274 values I would have had to do by hand-- not even counting Max MP and Luck-- if you hadn't swooped in and saved the day. Thank you so much! <3 I think we're done with the json. :D
  6. SolemnDream

Max MP and minimum Luck (which is 1). That's the only change. Thanks! :D
  7. SolemnDream

Any updates on the Classes.json? Only reason I'm asking is because I previously missed when you said you did work, so maybe I missed it again. :P
  8. SolemnDream

Those are not what I asked for. Yanfly's Main Menu Manager and Hime's Menu Commands are not what I was looking for. I am talking about skipping the Skill "folder" when in battle and just showing the skills. And anywhere out of battle where it forces you to go through the Skill "folder" to access...
  9. SolemnDream

It looks like the file functions and the stats are right! Alright, so it looks like we have a couple other things to take care of. I wanted to make all Max MP 9999 and it isn't that for earlier levels. I wanted to make all Luck 1. Those are nitpicky, but I like consistency. Helps me solve...
  10. SolemnDream

Did what work? The .json? I didn't think you were done. Should there be a value called...

Did what work? The .json? I didn't think you were done. Should there be a value called "pokemon_id"? Because there is one...
  11. SolemnDream

Can I have a plugin that skips the Skill Type tree both in battle and out of battle? So instead of it showing "Attack, White Magic, Black Magic, Guard, Items" and having to select "White Magic" before I could choose the White Magic type skills "Cure" and "Esuna", it would just show Attack, Cure...
  12. SolemnDream

I'll cross check various stats from a variety of IDs and if it looks like the ones I check are...

I'll cross check various stats from a variety of IDs and if it looks like the ones I check are all good, then we'll be good to go!
  13. SolemnDream

So I am a little confused, and I don't know if you understood what I was saying; but I'll clarify the best I can just in case there was a misunderstanding. Those stats you listed are called "base stats", but they are not the final stats used. They are just used to calculate the actual stats...
  14. SolemnDream

Alright, so here is a screenshot of what we will be converting this to. The value for "base_stat" is all we care about: We just do the calculation for each level (rounding down to the nearest integer).
  15. SolemnDream

Yeah, it looked fairly easy for somebody to do with Notepad++ or something once you got all the stats calculated. Though I don't personally know how to RegEx or do other complicated things.
  16. SolemnDream

You can use either as long as in the end I can throw a working Classes.json made from your data into MV. That will mean it will show up on the parameter curves in the Database: (For Max MP, you can use 9999 for everything and for Luck you can use 1.) Sorry if I'm repeating myself a little. I...
  17. SolemnDream

Hey, how are you holding up? Tell me if you're not able to work on my request so I can figure...

Hey, how are you holding up? Tell me if you're not able to work on my request so I can figure out how to adjust. Take it easy, and I hope you feel better soon! ^^
  18. SolemnDream

So when we pull this info, we're going to want to syntax it so that it will become a working Classes.json file usable by MV. I think Bulbapedia would be a great place to pull the stats from if it will work. If we create a tool that does that right from the page, it's possible we could use it...
  19. SolemnDream

Resource Type: Database file for Classes.json, or software to generate one according to specifications Maker Format: MV Description: Hiya. First of all I would like to say that I am not sure where this topic belongs, so I put it here. Move it if it belongs somewhere else. ^^ We are making a...
  20. SolemnDream

Script Request: Display state's message in battle log when "add_state" and "remove_state" are used

I can't finish my work without this, and it's been over 72 hours, so *bump*. Update: I may have gotten a solution to this, but I didn't get a notification from another board, so I was unaware. Will post back when I find out. Second update: The solution doesn't work for event commands...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popbop23