Search results

1. RegalKAMAX

RMMV Olivia's Boost Point System and Action Sequence

I don't know what I changed, but it suddenly works well. It wasn't known what caused it, but luckily it was solved. Thank you for help.
  2. RegalKAMAX

<Boost Repeats> <Target Action> wait: 30 motion guard: user MOVE user: target, front, 10 wait: 30 motion swing: user action animation action effect wait: 30 </Target Action> Notetag is like this. In this situation, no matter how much BP is used, action effect is used only once in notetag...
  3. RegalKAMAX

I'm using Olivia's Boost Point System plugin(https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/boost-point-system) and Yanfly's Action Sequence plugins. I want to use <Boost Repeats> notetag to increase the number of repeated hits, but the problem is that I don't know how to apply it in Action Sequence...
  4. RegalKAMAX

RMMV State that makes HP invisible

I need a plugin that if player has the specified state, then change the entire HP bar to some color and change the HP number to a question mark. I'm thinking about make a state that will change the player's HP bar to a color like black or white during the battle so that the remaining HP cannot...
  5. RegalKAMAX

RMDC #3: Character Selection Screen

WOW Thanks!
  6. RegalKAMAX

RMDC #3: Character Selection Screen

Yeah, actually all the links are dead. If you don't mind, could you give me new link of demo? Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux