Search results

1. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Okay, near as I can tell babylonJS supports something called "Procedural Textures" which might make animated textures doable to some extent: https://doc.babylonjs.com/how_to/how_to_use_procedural_textures I don't know if this plugin has integrated that particular feature of babylonJS, but if...
  2. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I understand that OBJ doesn't support animation, but can models be swapped out to simulate animation? (e. g. having a character cycle between a couple of "stepping" models while moving) Second, are animated textures supported in any way for models?
  3. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Sounds like what you have could probably be adapted to work with this plugin without too much extra work if you wanted. You can already use script calls to make rolls, and you can pass just about any values you deem appropriate that way.
  4. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Well, the proficient skills of classes aren't mutable in the plugin as it stands, it would seem. But you could always have the individual character's proficiencies represented by Skills and passive States, then using Yanfly's Passive States plugins to swap out the states based on the character's...
  5. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

He has a plugin for that: Talent-based Traits
  6. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I think that command might actually be triggered by the "cancel" button (as in, the one bound in the controls).
  7. Skill Trees System

Well, you could use it with Yanfly's Auto Passive States plugin. It allows you to tie automatic states to skills (and other stuff, but it's the skills that are relevant), and then it's as simple as adding it to the skill tree.
  8. Skill Augment/Enhancement System

Bumping for visibility.
  9. Skill Augment/Enhancement System

I've noticed that there are a fair number of plugins that let you attach boosts to items, weapons and armor, but I have not yet been able to find one that applies to skills themselves. If you've ever played City of Heroes, then you'll have seen a similar system in action: The player has a list...
  10. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

As far as I'm aware, they can be referenced like any actor parameter. It works in notetags for Yanfly's various state and skill plugins, as well as in the damage formulas. I'd suggest trying it for yourself to make sure, though.
  11. Ultra Mode 7

It looks like that is using multiple layered parallaxes, some of which are animated (or have animated events on them), not anything resembling Mode7. You might be able to create a similar effect using Galv's Layer Graphics plugin, though. The moving foreground can be done by basing a layer's...
  12. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

I assume they want replicate a different style of check (e.g. GURPS 3d6 roll under skill or World of darkness count dice at or over target). As far as just changing die size/number, I would think that would be relatively easy, but specific types of rolls might require basically their own mini...
  13. [FROG] Magic - Supercharge Your Class Mechanics!

I did some looking, and I was able to approximate D&D 5th edition spellcasting with SumRndmDde's Skill Extender plugin. I made the dummy extender skill for it, and then created a specific version for each possible level of the spell. It even shows proper costs and consumes slots correctly! This...
  14. Creative Ed's Isometric Solution (Alpha 0.2)

You kind of just have to eyeball it.
  15. Ultra Mode 7

There's no image there.
  16. Ultra Mode 7

Could you provide more information about the error? Was there an error message? Was there anything on the console?
  17. [FROG] Magic - Supercharge Your Class Mechanics!

I second both of these, as they would be very useful for a project I'm working on, which uses a spellcasting system similar to the above, like 5th edition D&D. Basically, you can prepare a spell, provided you know it (for Wizards) or it's in your spell list (for all the other prepared casters)...
  18. Creative Ed's Isometric Solution (Alpha 0.2)

This thread is great, and I've kind of built on @Creative Ed's idea using Events. Now we have buildings you can step behind! First, create a parallel event that tracks what region your character is in: Then create events for each building. These events need to have two identical pages, one...
  19. CTR_Engine v2.4(now with DEMO) for 3d or just isometric tilemap

Is there any way to have a slope (stairs, ramps, etc), or multiple levels (e.g. multiple floors in a building)? And if not, is there any intent to support it in the future?
  20. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Any other plugins? If you press "F12" while the game is running, it pulls up the console, which will have more details that you could provide.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux