Search results

1. OpheliaEnigma

Recover On Level Up Plugin

Recover On Level Up Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction This plugin recovers a certain percentage to HP, TP, and MP on each level up. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any additional effort from the game's developer...
  2. OpheliaEnigma

Always Escape Plugin

Always Escape Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the player to always escape any escapable battle successfully. Features This plugin allows the player to always escape any escapable battle successfully. Lets players avoid any optional battles, perfect if the developer does not...
  3. OpheliaEnigma

MouseHover Plugin

Mouse Hover Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the player to highlight menu options by hovering with the mouse. Features This plugin allows the player to highlight menu options by hovering with the mouse. This works for the show choices command, menu options, etc. How to Use...
  4. OpheliaEnigma

Choice List Placement Plugin

Choice List Placement+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the developer to change the position of the choices box when a certain game switch is active. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any additional effort from the...
  5. OpheliaEnigma

Developer Link Plugin

Developer Link Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the user to link to a specific URL or email at the title screen or during the game. It can be used to link to the developer's site, contact email or the game's page. Features This plugin allows the developer to set a link on the...
  6. OpheliaEnigma

Enemy Kill Counters Plugin

Enemy Kill Counters Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the developer to save the number of defeated enemies on different game variables. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any aditional effort from the game's...
  7. OpheliaEnigma

Step Rewards Plugin

Step Rewards Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction This plugin allows the user to attribute rewards (through a common event) after a certain number of steps has been given by the player while possessing a certain item, armor or weapon equipped or while a certain switch is active. Features...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux