Search results

1. Erika Fuzzbottom

How to tell if a game is created with a pirated RPGM?

So I found this web site full of RPG Maker games that sounded interesting.  I started with the RPG Maker XP games, but I notice the installers were halfway written in Japanese despite being on an English site.  That makes me concerned they were created using a pirated copy of RMXP. So I also...
  2. Erika Fuzzbottom

The next RPG Maker has been announced!

We knew it was coming when the 2k3 release trailer teased at it.   http://gematsu.com/2015/08/rpg-maker-mv-announced-pc-mac   What grabs my attention the most is that it supports touch-screen control if played on devices that support it.  I don't know if that means you can put touch-screen...
  3. Erika Fuzzbottom

Erika's streaming RPGM games, again!

Helloooooo, everyone! Welcome to... this (revived) topic! In case it's not obvious from the subforum you're in, I stream RPG Maker games, both full games and demos. In fact, they're a common occurance at my Twitch and Youtube channels (alongside indie games and Game Boy games). I play games...
  4. Erika Fuzzbottom

Minor Bug

In the Database, in the Skills tab, the little "Animation" box that you can set for skills.  Click the "Set" button. If you change anything in the window that pops up and hit "Cancel", it actually confirms the changes, not cancels.
  5. Erika Fuzzbottom

Legend of Denadel?

While looking at the screenshots for RM2k3 (feels weird being able to mention that without feeling like I'm breaking the law), I noticed that a few of the screenshots are from a game called "Legend of Denadel".  (Example...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux