Search results

1. Asterleena

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

@Archeia, @Touchfuzzy when will the lottery winners be announced?
  2. Asterleena

Map Madness, Round 1, Match G Poll: 1. WaywardMartian 2. Asterleena

@WaywardMartian, it was meant to be a fox town so no humans. Haydeos made the houses. I really like your map, it gives me a sense of adventure and mystery :rhappy:.
  3. Asterleena

Map Madness Qualifiers, Entry 11 Poll (Asterleena)

Thanks for the feedback @hiddenone and @Quexp! The idea of the map was supposed to be an old abandoned campsite and as soon as I sent in my entry I wondered, "If the campsite has been abandoned for so long, why is there a fishing hole? It should have frozen over by now!" Something I've never...
  4. Asterleena

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

@Aesica, thanks for the feedback. I'm not really sure how I could have fixed the sheen on the lake, since there weren't any other iced up water tiles. I'll have to come up with a way to fix "this ground looks tiled" syndrome.
  5. Asterleena

Map Madness Tournament Announcement/Rules!

@hiddenone, could you comment on my map please? (#11)
  6. Asterleena

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

@Archeia Here's my submission for the game catagory. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rse-kingdom-quest.134298/#post-1170247 I have also made maps, a demo and a boss battle for the other catagories. I put them as downloads on the same game page, because I wasn't sure where else...
  7. Asterleena

RMMV [RSE] Kingdom Quest

Synopsis: For years, the evil imposter Hendrick had tried to claim the kingdom for his own, with little success. King Edmund had managed to hold him off, up until now. During an attack on the King’s Palace, King Edmund was slain alongside his wife, Isabel. Their only son, Prince James, has been...
  8. Asterleena

Original Character Contest 3 MV Submissions!

Name: Faronduil Title: The Ruthless Age: 25 yrs Background: Faronduil is the dreaded leader of the Savagers, a group of outcasts who plan to take over the world. He delights in war; his goal is to wipe his enemies off the face of the planet. Being the leader of the Savagers has only served to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux