Search results

1. zakthepower

RMMV [Fangame] FusionFall Fighters - Demo coming summer 2020

(Logo not final) The war's not over yet. Not by a long shot! SECTION A: SYNOPSIS SECTION B: SCREENSHOTS Platforms - The game will be released on Windows, Mac, and Linux. We might consider a release on Android later on. Not sure about iOS though. We plan to release a demo for episode one...
  2. zakthepower

[SOLVED] How do you alter the B section of the Outside tileset?

I've been able to successfully change Outside A, but Outside B doesn't react to any changes I make. I don't understand how else to change it. I've added my own things to it, but it stays exactly the same when I try to use it. It doesn't differ much, but you can see the changes I've made. Is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenrir_