Search results

1. Galv

Galv's Action Indicators MZ

Action Indicators RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Show the player they can make an action on something they are lookin' at. Features Enables you to display an icon above the event the player is facing. This icon has a floating up and down movement and is determined using a tag inside...
  2. Galv

Galv's Vehicle On/Off Locations

Vehicle On/Off Locations RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Just another port of an MV plugin. Restrictions for getting on/off vehicles. Features This plugin can restrict the player to specific locations (using Region ID’s or Terrain Tags) that the default boat, ship and airship...
  3. Galv

Galv's Visual Novel Choices MZ

Visual Novel Choices RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Fancier choices menu like a visual novel. Features This plugin allows you to display the ‘Show Choices’ selection in a more visual novel style layout and using a graphic for the buttons and hover state. A tag can be included in...
  4. Galv

Galv's Step Effects MZ

Step Effects RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction I wrote a script for VX Ace that I recall using a lot and thought it would be handy in MZ projects. Do stuff when characters step places... and things. Features This plugin allows you to setup step effects for the player and step effects...
  5. Galv

Galv's Auto Common Events MZ

Auto Common Events MZ RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Just a simple plugin to allow more functionality during the game after certain processes. Features This plugin allows you to automatically run common events at certain parts of the game process. These are currently: – after player...
  6. Galv

Galv's Event Start Types MZ

Event Start Types RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Just a simple plugin that lets you change eventing depending on how the event was started. Features Using script in conditional branches, you can event different commands if: – The player runs into an event – The event runs into the...
  7. Galv

Galv's Message Background MZ

Message Background RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Use a graphic instead of default windowskin for messages. Features Display an image behind the message box instead of using the default window. You can change the image used during the game or disable it to return to using the...
  8. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

Map Projectiles RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Shoot stuff on the map. Features Create projectiles that can interact with player and events using script calls. These projectiles can be fired from the player or an event and set to shoot in a direction, at a target or toward the...
  9. Galv

Galv's Message Timer MZ

Message Timer RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Time limit on choices and messages. Features This plugin allows you to start a message timer that will automatically close the message or cancel the choices window when it expires. This was designed for when you want the user to only have...
  10. Galv

Galv's Event Spawner MZ

Event Spawner RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Spawn new events on a map. Features Spawn events from a specified map onto other maps at the location you choose or to a random region tile on the map. Specify if you need the spawned events to be temporary (disappear when the player...
  11. Galv

Galv's Message Busts MZ

Message Busts RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Bust images over message boxes. Features This plugin can show a bust image based on the face image that was chosen in a ‘Show Text’ event command. Settings are included to choose where busts will display (busts can be set to show over...
  12. Galv

Galv's Message Styles MZ

Message Styles RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Speech bubble message boxes. Features This plugin allows you to display messages above characters on the map like ‘speech bubbles’ to show which character is talking. These message pop-up windows will shift around to try and try to stay...
  13. Galv

Galv's Character Shadows MZ

Character Shadows RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Shadows under characters on the map. Features This plugin allows you to add a simple shadow to events and player/follower characters on the map. Shadows can be specified via notetag in an event, or a comment on an event page if you...
  14. Galv

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Map Travel RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction A new scene that uses your own custom graphics for the player to select locations on a map. Features A scene that shows a custom map graphic (that you will need to create) and a list of locations that can be added/removed/changed from the...
  15. Galv

Galv's Character Animations MZ

Character Animations RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Additional idle, walk, run and jump animations for characters on the map. Features Makes actors use their own charactersheet and changes their graphic to different characters for when they are idle, walking, running or jumping. You...
  16. Galv

Galv's Character Frames MZ & CF Step SE

Character Frames & CF Step SE RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Additional frames for charactersets. Features Enables charactersets to use more than the standard 3 frames by adding text to the filenames. These frames will show in 1-2-3-4-5-6-1-2-3-4-5-6 order, instead of the standard...
  17. Galv

Galv's Diagonal Movement MZ

Diagonal Movement RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Diagonal movement for the player. Features Adds diagonal movement for the player using the keyboard and also optionally using the mouse. Includes an option to use diagonal charactersets to show diagonal sprites (for those who wish to...
  18. Galv

Galv's Puzzle Functions MZ

Puzzle Functions RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Additional functionality to make puzzle-making easier. Features This plugin adds some functions to use that may help with eventing puzzles and/or quests. 1. Self-switch flipping Change self switches for any event from any event Change...
  19. Galv

Galv's Move Route Extras MZ

Move Route Extras RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Additional functionality for move routes. Features This plugin adds script commands you can use in ‘Move Routes’ that enable you to do extra things during autonomous and forced movement such as: – jump forward x spaces – jump to an event...
  20. Galv

Galv's Cam Control MZ

Cam Control RPG Maker MZ Plugin Galv Introduction Some control over the game's camera. Features This plugin adds a sliding motion to the normal camera motion when the player moves and also allows you to change the camera focus to: – Player – Event – X,Y coordinates Camera will slide to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeremyDoesSS