Search results

1. LazESigma

Script call to see if a variable exists in an array.

Hello, I'm trying to simulate some aspects of a roulette wheel in a gambling game. I'm using variables and currently have the numbers working. I'm attempting to use a variable array to easily check if the Number entered is either Red or Black. Rather than have 36 conditional branches, I was...
  2. LazESigma

Yanfly StealSnatch plugin glitch?

Hello, I'm using the StealSnatch plugin and I enter the command to Snatch an item from a foe. But, because I'm using ATB, another player get's the jump ahead and kills the foe before Snatch is executed. This triggers a Method isStolen error in the plugin. I know this is probably because of the...
  3. LazESigma

Weapon Trait to Remove Enemy Buffs

Hello, I'm looking to create a weapon called the Dispel Staff. On a normal attack, I'd like for it to remove any buffs an enemy may have. (or as a set % chance to remove them) I see this is possible via the Skills UI on the Param tab. "Remove Debuff". Even using a State via the weapon when...
  4. LazESigma

Checking if a switch is ON in a script

Very surprised I haven't see this question yet. I've mostly seen the answer to how to use SetValue in a script to set a switch to true or false. I want to check if my switch (ID = 269) is ON. This doesn't seem to work. if ($gameSwitches.Value[269]) { //code if switch 269 is ON } What is...
  5. LazESigma

Hook Save Game to Save State on Android

Hello, I have ported my MV rpg game to Android. The big problem I see is when minimizing your game or basically leaving the app to do something else. Is there a way to have a save state so you don't have to return to the Title screen if you stop playing the game to do something else...
  6. LazESigma

Unable to Continue game on ported Android game

Hello, I created the .apk file using the help file and was able to install my RPG Maker MV game to my Android phone. One BIG problem.  After saving my game, the "Continue" option never is enabled.  It's like it never actually saved my game to the phone. Did I miss some step during...
  7. LazESigma

Item Drop Conditions AND Enemy more than 3 drops

Hello, what I'm looking for seems to be a combination of Yanfly's script that uses notetags to allow enemies to drop more than just 3 items. It also must have conditions such as Hime's Drop Item Sets. Here is what I am trying to do. I have 8 resource items.  (Water, Stone, Ore, ...) My...
  8. LazESigma

Debugging Messagebox in a Battle Window

Hello, I am trying to fix a bug in a custom dual wield script in the class Scene_Battle. To assist with this, I'd like to know if the Actor used the Attack command or the Item command. (The bug is the dual wielding actor uses the item twice) I want to return a messagebox to me (during the...
  9. LazESigma

Using a script to check if an Accessory is Equipped

Hello, I found this script to check if an actor has a weapon equipped. $game_actors[actor id].weapons.include?($data_weapons[weapon id]) How can I use this to check if a specific Accessory is equipped? The accessory ID is 73 in my case. I want to basically put this in a Conditional Branch to...
  10. LazESigma

Monster Casting a Skill to Remove all Buffs

Hello, I have a skill called "Purge" that will Remove any Buff parameter on a hero. (ATK, MAT, MDF, LUK, ect...) What I'm trying to figure out is the enemy casting this can currently cast it whenever. I want to conditionally have the enemy only cast Purge when a hero actually has a Buff that...
  11. LazESigma

Exterior Tiles Edging Grass Issue

Hello, I'm trying to modify one of the sample towns in RPG Maker VX Ace. I want to simulate what is going on the left side of the town. The sea wall butts up against the grass and a small grey edging is showing. I cannot duplicate this on the right side of town. (it creates a top AND bottom...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RastaManGames