Search results

1. Soul X Regalia Plugins [MV]

Oh crude, had no idea!
  2. Soul X Regalia Plugins [MV]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170713085553/https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/rmmv-js-plugins/ Seems like there is a treasure trove of plugins that have been deleted/lost. Does anyone have a place to get backups?
  3. Burning Orca Shops

When writing the plugin command, I wrote OpenShop <FPshop1> instead of just OpenShop FPshop1. I thought that the "< >" was necessary to have in the plugin command. I thought this because other plugins will use "<>" in their commands like <cannot discard> in yanflys.
  4. Can't Change Menu Opacity

Thanks for the reply! So after rearranging them in the correct order, the problem still persists.
  5. Burning Orca Shops

When I talk to NPC with the plugin command, I get this. edit: realized its because I kept the <> tags. Is it common practice to remove them in other plugins? If not, I would suggest indicating that for new users. Thanks for the plugin!
  6. $gameSystem.versionId is not a function [YEP CoreEngine.js]

Hey guys, yes it turns out it was an incompatible plugin that was calling that function. Thank you for the help.
  7. Can't Change Menu Opacity

I am using Yanflys core plugin set to 255 max but it doesn't get rid of the slight opacity, I want it to be completely solid. Also, I was using the YEP Options Core plugin, which lets you change the color of the menu, which I suspect might have caused the problem because when I uploaded my...
  8. $gameSystem.versionId is not a function [YEP CoreEngine.js]

I get this error when trying to load a save from my project. :( Everything was working before. Game is able to start a new game and save, but trying to continue crashes the project. Any solutions? YEP_CoreEngine.js:1098 TypeError: $gameSystem.versionId is not a function at...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallmoneyouo