Search results

1. WheatTon

RMMV Mana Khemia Style Skills/Combat System

I am trying to make a game with a combat system reminiscent to the game Mana Khemia. In the game you have a turn order in the form of cards in the first one and orbs in the second. Certain skills can add cards/orbs to the turn order so that when it comes to the skills turn it does the attack...
  2. WheatTon

Stat change and Growth Rates

I am working on a project now in which the player takes a personality quiz of 5 questions. Each stat starts at 30 and each answer gives a plus and minus to different stats. Example: Attack = 30, answer a question get +3 attack, -3 Magic Defense. You now have Attack = 33, Magic Defense = 27 Is...
  3. WheatTon

Dragon Quest Boomerang Formula Help

I am attempting to make a damage formula that hits all enemies and does less the more enemies are alive. The problem has to lie with my formula as it does 0 damage no matter how low the enemies defense is. The formula I am using is as follows: ((a.agi * 4 - b.def * 2) / 3)) - ((((a.agi * 4 -...
  4. WheatTon

Help with Steps Taken Skill

I am attempting to make a weapon skill that uses a steps taken variable in the damage formula. I would like to put a maximum limit on it and for it to reset to 0 when you either unequip the weapon or use the skill. An example of the skill I am trying to make is the Traveler skill from Final...
  5. WheatTon

Weapon Swap Troubles

I am using RPG Maker MV. I recently bought Fallen Angel Olivia's Weapon Swap plugin, for a project. I read the description where it says that it adds a weapon slot for each weapon type, but assumed I could figure out how to turn it off. The main character of the game can use every weapon type...
  6. WheatTon

PAID (DO NOT USE! Read the Rules to know where you can!) Looking For Battler Artist

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is a simple thing. One day a tower sprouts up in the middle of a random street. The deluded Vorland, with dreams of being a hero decides to go to the tower and the realist Mindy decides to follow so that he doesn't get himself killed. The two random, non...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88