Search results

1. LazESigma

Speed Manager

v1.1 seems to have no effect on the vehicles for me. I'm not using any other plugins for the boat, which is quite slow. I just want to bump it up to a 5 or 6. Does it matter where in the list this Plugin goes? EDIT: Once I renamed the plugin to "Speed Manager" (needed a space) it started doing...
  2. LazESigma

Rare Candies

I'm trying your plugin (works great) as a tool for my testers to quickly adjust individual character levels in-game from the Item Menu. For this is works great. I wanted a Level Down ability as well. I tried to copy the entire .js file into a new file, updating the names to...
  3. LazESigma

Script call to see if a variable exists in an array.

Thank you both very much for both usage of the modulo operator and for correcting my incorrect code. The roulette wheel is up and spinning!
  4. LazESigma

Script call to see if a variable exists in an array.

Hello, I'm trying to simulate some aspects of a roulette wheel in a gambling game. I'm using variables and currently have the numbers working. I'm attempting to use a variable array to easily check if the Number entered is either Red or Black. Rather than have 36 conditional branches, I was...
  5. LazESigma

Terrax Lighting system

Hopefully an easy one, but I'm noticing something erratic. I have Reset Switches set to "No" in the plugin and Kill Switch set to "No". I have one event in a cave set to this: Light 1500 #FFFFFF If I have an transfer event take me to another map (like a cut scene) then return me back to the cave...
  6. LazESigma

Yanfly StealSnatch plugin glitch?

Link to Yanfly's Steal Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/05/yep-66-steal-snatch/
  7. LazESigma

Yanfly StealSnatch plugin glitch?

Hello, I'm using the StealSnatch plugin and I enter the command to Snatch an item from a foe. But, because I'm using ATB, another player get's the jump ahead and kills the foe before Snatch is executed. This triggers a Method isStolen error in the plugin. I know this is probably because of the...
  8. LazESigma

Weapon Trait to Remove Enemy Buffs

Thanks, yeah. I do remember on a previous project I did the Buffs/Debuffs as States route. Because of not being able to Stack with multiple application, I was hoping to just use the straight Buff/Debuff mechanics. I do have Yanfly's Buffs & States Core installed so I'll see if his Youtube has...
  9. LazESigma

Weapon Trait to Remove Enemy Buffs

Hello, I'm looking to create a weapon called the Dispel Staff. On a normal attack, I'd like for it to remove any buffs an enemy may have. (or as a set % chance to remove them) I see this is possible via the Skills UI on the Param tab. "Remove Debuff". Even using a State via the weapon when...
  10. LazESigma

YEP Extensions by Aloe Guvner

Menu Parameter Control is great and exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for creating this!
  11. LazESigma

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I'm having trouble what should be a basic thing here. I have a bow user with Bow-related skills. When using the skills like "Aim", the character performs a generic animation that isn't her firing a bow with the missile type animation. How do I accomplish this? I have all the animation sequence...
  12. LazESigma

Serif Damage Popup

Awesome job, I'll give this a shot in my next game and credit you!
  13. LazESigma

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Does Export to PC not produce an .exe anymore? It used to I believe until this update. Now I see a Game.rpgproject file instead of a Game.exe. How can you share with others who don't own the software now?
  14. LazESigma

Szyu's Crafting System

I think Q/W was eliminated after both the parameters and the ingredients got placed on the same screen. I also am trying to figure out where the Item Description is!!!
  15. LazESigma

Szyu's Crafting System

Just downloaded the latest version. Glad to see the parameters on the same screen as the ingredients! One thing. Where is the description for the Item you are making? If something doesn't provide Stat increases but has a special ability, being able to see the description of the item you are...
  16. LazESigma

Checking if a switch is ON in a script

Thanks mogwai, that is indeed the case. :) //facepalm
  17. LazESigma

Checking if a switch is ON in a script

Very surprised I haven't see this question yet. I've mostly seen the answer to how to use SetValue in a script to set a switch to true or false. I want to check if my switch (ID = 269) is ON. This doesn't seem to work. if ($gameSwitches.Value[269]) { //code if switch 269 is ON } What is...
  18. LazESigma

VE - Dual Wield

I understand, thanks Ramza for your help.
  19. LazESigma

VE - Dual Wield

Okay. Is there a drop box for older versions, or possibly a way you can attach the 1.02 .js file to your reply? :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosferatu88