Search results

1. Dev_With_Coffee

RMMZ and RMMV - Advanced Change SaveLocation

Download: GitHub Version: 0.4 (Test) Terms of use: It is allowed to modify Can be used in commercial and non-commercial games It is not necessary to credit me, but I am happy if you do. About: This Plugin works on games made with RMMV and RMMZ But only those exported to Windows and using the...
  2. Dev_With_Coffee

RM2K Game - Windowed Mode

This is a method using a helper program, see working in this video: First download the program through this link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ktb9r8azje8elr/Rm2k-Game-Windowed.zip/file Password: RpgMaker2000 I have tested on Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10, still plan to test on Windows 7...
  3. Dev_With_Coffee

Hit the key to dodge the enemy on the map

Download: Via GOOGLEDRIVE (Sorry for my bad English ...) What's in that system: A type of enemy that dies simple A type of enemy that resurrects after 10 seconds in the same place where it died A Switch to restore all enemies on the current map A test map of the overuse of enemies on the same...
  4. Dev_With_Coffee

Fix error Failed to load data/Actors.json

This error happens because you try to play a game in the web browser directly when running INDEX.HTML. Modern browsers have a security system that prevents local files from trying to capture information from other sites via AJAX, but you can disable this security (CROSS-ORIGIN). The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KawasemiKraken