Search results

1. Faerypixel25

Amazing Avys Awesome ArrrPG-Maker-Stuff

I didn't see all your new pretties! SO. MANY. PRETTIES. :D
  2. Faerypixel25

Why do I always abandon forums for a long period of time?

Why do I always abandon forums for a long period of time?
  3. Faerypixel25

WHY DID I EVER LEAVE?!

WHY DID I EVER LEAVE?!
  4. Faerypixel25

*wants to do parkour* I shall climb this tree! * takes 5 minutes to actually get ON the tree* I...

*wants to do parkour* I shall climb this tree! * takes 5 minutes to actually get ON the tree* I am a parkour master.
  5. Faerypixel25

I don't have any elastic to sew my skirt with!

I don't have any elastic to sew my skirt with!
  6. Faerypixel25

For me it's every day...

For me it's every day...
  7. Faerypixel25

Every day I vigorously scan, defrag, and optimize my computer. This has got to stop, but it's...

Every day I vigorously scan, defrag, and optimize my computer. This has got to stop, but it's hard not to!
  8. Faerypixel25

Thanks! Now I can actually see.

Thanks! Now I can actually see.
  9. Faerypixel25

I'm wearing my assassins creed hoodie today. How the hell do they see out these hoods?!

I'm wearing my assassins creed hoodie today. How the hell do they see out these hoods?!
  10. Faerypixel25

"Why won't you go to sleep, Faerypixel?" "I don't know, Faerypixel. I just don't know."

"Why won't you go to sleep, Faerypixel?" "I don't know, Faerypixel. I just don't know."
  11. Faerypixel25

RPG Maker Reflections!

Since I was 7 I fell in love with rpg maker games such as Aveyond or Ella's Hope and I always wrote stories about things I wanted to make into video games. The rpg maker didn't only make my life long dream come true but it also gave me an enlightening experience. I learned that if you give up on...
  12. Faerypixel25

Just got some assassins creed expansions for the sims 3! This is going to be a wonderful day...

Just got some assassins creed expansions for the sims 3! This is going to be a wonderful day...
  13. Faerypixel25

Back in my day, we didn't have these new fangled "face set in text," options, we would have to...

Back in my day, we didn't have these new fangled "face set in text," options, we would have to copy ccoas ums into the scripting database. And if that didn't work we would just have to settle for portraits! You kids have it so easy these days!
  14. Faerypixel25

You think I am going to tell you something important in my profile feed? You are lying to...

You think I am going to tell you something important in my profile feed? You are lying to yourself, buddy!
  15. Faerypixel25

Aaaw yea!

Aaaw yea!
  16. Faerypixel25

Just gonna be lazy and play Aveyond all day!

Just gonna be lazy and play Aveyond all day!
  17. Faerypixel25

Pick any console and one game for that console. What would you pick?

If you had the option to choose any video game console EVER what would you pick and what would be the first game you would play on it? For me I would pick the original play station with LSD Dream Emulator. How about you?
  18. Faerypixel25

Moving Fog script?

I am working on a game of mine and I need a creepy environment. Of course, I am going to add a layer of fog just to set the mood, problem is the fog ain't moving. I was wondering what script to use to make it move. If anyone has got anything, let me know! Thank you.
  19. Faerypixel25

BUT I WILL FIND CHARLES LEE AND I WILL DESTROY THAT MAN! CHARLES...

BUT I WILL FIND CHARLES LEE AND I WILL DESTROY THAT MAN! CHARLES LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  20. Faerypixel25

If you can add anything to RPG Maker what would it be?

This is going to sound stupid but I would add spelling and grammar check, not autocorrect just a red underline for any bad spelling or grammar...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewMike