Search results

1. BladeRED

Stock an Actor Name into a variable

Double post sorry ! I've got it ! I use this : $gameActors.actor(2).setName($gameActors.actor(1).name()); in my call of my common event and it works perfectly :) . Thank you very much for the help !
  2. BladeRED

That's what i tried but it doesn't work, because, for being more precise, i have an event that replace the leader in the party (the hero) by another one in the actor's database. And yes, the player can choose the name of the hero, that's why it's a little tricky ^^. I've tried to use the...
  3. BladeRED

I need to change actors because i have a plugin that modify battlers in combat , and i can't use it with only one actor, i need several actors for several battlers.
  4. BladeRED

Hello there ! I am developing a game where the hero can change his appearance and class. For that I use an event that switches between each actor to change the hero. But I don't want to change the hero's name, which obviously changes between each actor switch. I tried to store the hero's name...
  5. BladeRED

Common event to automatically change a faceset.

Wow, thanks for your help ! I'm gonna check this as soon as possible ! I've also made my way and i just want to try something in event that could be used without script, i just need to fix some details ^^'
  6. BladeRED

Thank you very much for your help! For now, I only managed to make an event that calls an image at the place where the faceet is displayed, but the image is displayed under the dialog box ^^' .
  7. BladeRED

Hello there ! I'm doing the event making for my game, and I need a common event that can change the face of my hero automatically according to a variable. As my hero changes shape and therefore never has the same face throughout the adventure, it would be very useful rather than making "if...
  8. BladeRED

Don't Fear Coding... you know more than you think.

I have tried to learn coding with Lua and Löve2D, and i've made some mini-games like breakout, visual novel and even a platformer prototype. However i'm not someone who enjoy coding right now. When i've started to learn about coding i've realized that i was more curious about how the code make...
  9. BladeRED

Erika's streaming RPGM games, again!

Oh nice ! I'm currently developing my own commercial game and that could be useful to know some people who stream rpg maker games ^^, when i'll have some content i'll definitely think of you :)
  10. BladeRED

Ways to get monster parts - ideas?

No problem, hope it will help you for your project :)
  11. BladeRED

RMMZ Game concept around: 3 minutes

Nice concept ^^, maybe you can simply add a jump 3 minutes in the future or 3 minutes in the past, where one minute could be one turn if you play a turn based fight game. For an action rpg game, you just simply put a timer of 3 minutes and when the timer is complete, you can jump back to where...
  12. BladeRED

Dungeon Encounters: Infinite vs. Finite number

I personally think that the best example of encounters i have seen is in the Pokemon license, especially the latest one. Some encounters are visible and avoidable. They are infinite, but there may be a certain amount of time that elapses before a specific pokemon repop. Others are invisible...
  13. BladeRED

Ways to get monster parts - ideas?

You can also make the monsters give you some parts of their own. For example, you can make a ninetails fox having some trouble seducing a female of his species, and he ask you help for that. If you succeed helping him, he'll cut one of his tails and gives to you (since it's a magic the tails...
  14. BladeRED

BladeRED is here

Thank you for the support ^^
  15. BladeRED

Does game stealing happen often?

Stealing an entire game is too risky for someone i think. Because it's easier to report, i think. Stealing ideas and assets, hmm...for the first one i think it's hard to prove someone has stole your idea since you you can't pursue someone for having the same idea as you have. It's more about...
  16. BladeRED

What game are you currently Playing?

I'm playing two games right now. The first one is a AAA game named "Ghost of Tsushima". It's a really cool game who is settled in the medieval Japan era (around the end of the 13th century) and you play a samouraï who is forced to give up his code of honor to fight the invaders (the Mongolians...
  17. BladeRED

BladeRED is here

Thanks for your welcome :) , i'll not worry about that then :)
  18. BladeRED

BladeRED is here

Glad to read that then :)
  19. BladeRED

BladeRED is here

Thank you very much :)
  20. BladeRED

Games that inspired you

I tried not to be dependant of one particular games, but if i had to quote my main sources of inspirations, it's: - Pokemon (not a game in particular, because they all had their similarities and i try to focus on them) - Dark Souls 3, the story by the object is something really amazing and the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B22