Search results

1. winkr7

Mouse System

Can you make it so we can drag and drop an event? If you could trigger an "on drag" common event then the user could return if the event was dragable. If you could trigger an "on drop" common event then the user (ie programmer) could determine if the map location was acceptable as a drop...
  2. winkr7

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

Nobody wants to read a neutral review. I usually just read the negative ones that have lots of likes.
  3. winkr7

What can be done to make RMMZ to have overwhelming positive reviews?

RMMV improved alot by update 1.5. After 2 or 3 updates RMMZ will look better since RMMV isn't getting any more updates. Part of switching to RMMZ will be that RMMV is update dead.
  4. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Dio Brando; Run a script with a line like this: Galv.MAPT.enableLocation(7,"Sea Foam Tunnel",false);
  5. winkr7

Events Glow - Allows highlighting events on mouse hover.

Great. Can you do a plugin for dragging and dropping the map event with the mouse (or mobile finger)? You could call a common event on drag start and another one on drag end to let the user change things if they want?
  6. winkr7

Gabe MZ - Event Touch Interact

Gabe; Nice plugin. If you are interested I would like to suggest you add drag and drop to the event manipulation. Sort of like telekinesis. This way I could drag apples from the tree and put them in a basket. You could trigger a common event on drag and another common event on drop (this...
  7. winkr7

RMMZ Map event drag and drop for MZ

Hello; I hope someone can write a plugin that allows you to drag and drop an event on the map. The plugin should trigger an On Drag common event at the start (to see if the event can be dragged and do house keeping like changing the animation etc) and an On Drop common event (to reset the...
  8. winkr7

How can I drag and Drop events on the Map

Hello; Suppose I want to gather apples from a tree and drop them in my basket, each apple is an event so is my basket all on a standard Map that has my tree. I want to grab an apple, drag it to my basket and drop it there. I want this to work on a PC with a mouse or mobile with my finger. I...
  9. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Galv; That is a good and simple suggestion. It isn't that much space anyway. Thanks yours winkr7
  10. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Galv; There is a scrolling problem if a site is placed too close to the left or south edge of the map. When the windows come up they cover the map so the sites you want to travel to are covered. You need to scroll the width of the left window and the height of the south window more when they...
  11. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Galv; This plugin works fine with the VisuStella tier 0 and tier 1 plugins (as far as I tested). It also saves in the general save without any problems. Excellent work. I am completely happy. If you are interested in suggestions I might offer this addition: If the user could drag and drop...
  12. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Galv; EDIT: Got it to work, never mind. I see we do the map transfer ourselves which is good. I am moving along with your great plugin. I set up a single place to go on the map. This should take me to mapID 2 location 4,6. But it takes me back to where I started. I put in MapID 1 (where...
  13. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Galv; Thanks for the quick response. Yes it has something to do with the wldOne.png file since it works with the Space.png file (from the MZ folder) just fine. I used Inkarnate to make the map, but this puts out a jpeg file which I then loaded and saved from windows paint as a png file. But...
  14. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

So I made two events. One to set up the map and one to run it. I hit the setup event first, then I go to the run the event that goes to the map scene and get the error you see below. I don't want any locations yet, I just want the bare bones map to come up in its scene. Do I need to call...
  15. winkr7

Galv's Map Travel MZ

This is great. I am going to log into inkarnate, make a map, load it into img/maptravel and test it out. Great work Galv! yours winkr7
  16. winkr7

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I always suspect someone for the bugs I see in my games and programs. It is always me, but that doesn't mean I don't accuse everyone involved first.
  17. winkr7

How do I find the actorId (the actor using a specific skill) during battle

Many thanks Coelocanth--that is just the thing I needed. I had not seen this new feature.
  18. winkr7

Thanks Alistair. When I try this in the Attack skill I get a null. This is probably because it is targeting an enemy and so there is no actor. I appreciate your help.
  19. winkr7

Hello; I have a move skill that is a battle skill and I want to call a common event whenever that skill is used during battle that tells me which actorId is using the skill. I can see the skill getting used but BattleManager.actor() inside the common event seems to be null when the skill is...
  20. winkr7

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Z ordering of battle sprites--seems to differ from the previous MV even without the plugins. I am not sure where it happens or if it is consistent, but I noticed sprite overlap too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenfried7