Search results

1. sriden

RMXP Polaris 03 - a scifi adventure puzzle game

The FAMAS community presents Status: completed game, collaborative project with varied gameplay Genre: science fiction, puzzle, adventure Languages: English & French Game length: minimum of approximately 2 hours Engine: RPG Maker XP Graphics and music: custom In a near future...
  2. sriden

The Seventh Door

*click on the title to download* Or Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8b1j81qgyy7rhj/the_seventh_door__pv2.2.zip         Title: The seventh Door (La Septieme Porte) Software: RPG-Maker XP Genre: Supernatural Thriller with Varied Gameplay Status: Completed Year: 2012-2013...
  3. sriden

Need testers to test a completed game translated in english

Hello! We made a game collectively on a forum here in France, and I recently made a translation in english. So now we'd need native english-speaking people to test it and check if all the sentences are correct and fluent in english. (since the targeted language is rather american english, it'd...
  4. sriden

sriden

Hi, I'm sriden. I'm french and making games with rpg maker since about 2008. I make music, pixel-art, drawings, voicing and such.   I'm coming here for a specific request (need native english speakers to test a translated game) but I think I know about this site since it opened.  :stache:  ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenfried7