Search results

1. Jachan

MV ActivationKey Issue

Oh right, forgot about steam vs standalone version. Yes, it's standalone as i bought it from amazon. called and said only one key can be used. Said I need to get another key for it... but I was like, where is it? and to answer your other question, yes after next day. After that, it became...
  2. Jachan

MV ActivationKey Issue

I had used it once on previous PC only until its motherboard gave up in few years later. So I bought new PC, redownloaded and reinstalled... Then I reused that key on it, so I got in like the usual... Only until next day after that, it suddenly reasked me the same question; activation-key /...
  3. Jachan

The Idea of Fanmade "Super Sentai" Projects... but how...? (More details inside)

Sorry for a month late to reply. Thank you for your advice, Dream. But I am not looking for... Power-Rangers term, such as "carry over" things like dinosaur > thunder > ninja. =X In Super Sentai, they each are ACTUALLY seperated and counted as three "Power Rangers" Super-Sentai series. Here...
  4. Jachan

The Idea of Fanmade "Super Sentai" Projects... but how...? (More details inside)

Bump. What can I do with the giant battles? =( I mean, I am not so sure how to make the enemies grow into a giant than small-sprite... as well as is not so sure if I can actually double or triple the scale of hero-battler sheet from 100% to 2/300%?
  5. Jachan

Curious about the img files' typing...

Ooooh! Thank you so much, Tea! For a quick reply as well as a quick answer. =D
  6. Jachan

Curious about the img files' typing...

I have not notice this until now; is there any special meaning of "!" and "$" in the img files' names, instead without both? I am about to save an img file but not so sure if I have saved it correctly or not.
  7. Jachan

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I started to think the summon mech sounds good too. Just need to make sure the members are replaced to the mechas "permanently" on battle instead disappear during same turn. What do you mean by "Limit-break"? I mean, I know what it actually is but like, how do you...
  8. Jachan

While "sentai" is a Japanese word, I will have you know one or two quick details before the start. If you are already familiar to this, skip and start read next paragraph ahead. =P "Sentai" means "squadron". "Super Sentai" is a very popular superhero TV show in Japanese for everyone. It is the...
  9. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

Okay. Still stand-by though. I am doing something else at moment and unable to test this, so... yeah. Please wait and see if I can get it worked by test all multiple possiblities to learn.
  10. Jachan

Yanfly's Item-Augment + Upgrade-Item

Okay, I will try that, Maliki. Thanks. Please stand by.
  11. Jachan

Thanks guy. To accurate your understanding from what I am seeking for, it goes more like this. Lv1 - 20% chance to blind / poison / whatever Lv2 - 40% Lv3 - 60% Lv# = Boost +# Zarsla, please go ahead and share the video if you can, I don't mind. :) Maliki, are you saying that I should create...
  12. Jachan

Another bump after another 72-hours. =/ Nobody...?
  13. Jachan

Help with an elemental resistance plugin?

Okay, just a quick asking is all. Now I have read the whole... And I think I see your point... It would be pretty hard to do that without direct same-element (thunder magic to thunder resistance), for sure. Interesting idea though. :) Sorry, I can't help you this out because I don't know the...
  14. Jachan

Help with an elemental resistance plugin?

Have you tried Yanfly's "Element Core" plugin?
  15. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

Sorry for late reply. No offense but... I did mentioned Yanfly plugin earlier up here (my second post from start), which I have actually used it to adjust the elemental resistance. Also, the plugins are already in the same order as it is. And like I said, it's fixed "direct damage" which it...
  16. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

Thank you... but I think that's not what I mean to ask. I really mean to attack NORMALLY. Let me give you an example to imagine. Hope you are too familiar to FF7's Materia system because this is almost same as it is. - Hero has everything normal (100% pure health, no boost-ele or resist-ele...
  17. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

Bump since it's over 72-hours. Please, I need to know this so I can continue to test the battle with this special battle mechanic of mine with more accurate of elemental attack / defense. =(
  18. Jachan

Bump since it's over 72-hours. Please, I need to know this so I can continue to test the battle with this special battle mechanic. =(
  19. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

Oh okay. Then... Yanfly's Element Core? But I have looked in it and it's pretty familiar to this? Unless I am overlooking somewhere in that plugin of his?
  20. Jachan

Element Rate Conflict

I have coded and worked just great... until I start test to have one cast magic which should be 100 but instead it dealt halved due to Element Rate: 50%. How do I get that be seperated between "element damage" and "element resistance" which resistance should be 50% while damage remain 100% with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenfried7