Search results

1. RMMV Effect when enemy dies (YEP Buff & States Core)

Alright, thanks for checking this out. Looks some other scripts are overriding the "enemy dead" handling, as only "if (target.hp <= 0)" isn't working out, all other "ifs" I tried are working right. I'll check my plugins for this.
  2. RMMV Effect when enemy dies (YEP Buff & States Core)

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a state that heals the Magic Points of the Actor who kills the enemy. With YEP Buff & States Core this should be easy, and I tried this: <Custom Deselect Effect> if (target.hp <= 0) { user.gainMp(1000); } </Custom Deselect Effect> But unfortunately...
  3. Check if target is a state affected

Anybody knows the javascript to check if a battler IS NOT inflicted by a specific state (so the opposite of b.isStateAffected(x))?
  4. RMMV YED Sideview Battler - Actor Shadow Size

Anybody using the "YED Sideview Battler" Plugin and had found a way to increase the shadow size of each actor individually? Thanks in advance.
  5. Enemy Name or ID in Troop editor

Hi, is there a possibility/Hotkey to get an enemy ID or name within the Troop editor? I got several Troops with same looking enemies included (they have different stats), but actually I can't find a way to identify them in the troop editor.
  6. RMMV Hide unsellable items in shop

Thanks! The reason for my need of such plugin is, that my hero has some weapons, which can be upgraded via special events (achievements), so they stay stronger as the games progresses. When the player misses thoses achievements, he can still switch to normal tradeable weapons (which dont have...
  7. RMMV Hide unsellable items in shop

I found a lot of shop plugins but it seems none of them are able to simply hide all items with "price =0" from the sell menu. Does anyone knows a script for that? Or a plugin which can hide specific items in the sell menu via notetags.
  8. RMMV Item price depening on character level

Works perfect, thank you very much!
  9. RMMV Item price depening on character level

Hello, anyone got an idea if there's a plugin available, with which I can define an specific item price depening on the characters level? So for example: character level 10, then item price 100 gold character level 20, then item price 400 gold etc. The multiplicator should be individual...
  10. RMMV YED Sideview Battler -> Change Graphic for Actor

Thanks for the answer. My request was a bit misleading, sorry. I want to change the sideview battler graphics during an event on the map, so in the next battle the sideview battle graphics will have been changed. As far as I can see the Change Actor Image or Movement Route Command doesn't have...
  11. RMMV YED Sideview Battler -> Change Graphic for Actor

Hello everyone, maybe someone could help me out with the YED Sideview Battler Plugin (MV). I would like know how I can change the sideview graphic for an actor ingame (on map, outside of battle). Didn't see any Plugin Command for that unfortunately. And changing the Battler Graphic via the...
  12. Framedrops / Low Framerate in Editor

Hi again, I found the solution in the NVidia Forum. It's the geforce driver version 460.xx which is causing the problem with framedrops in several applications. There's a hotfix to version 460.97 which I just installed and now the RPGMaker works fine again. So if someone else got this problem...
  13. Framedrops / Low Framerate in Editor

Hello Everyone, I bought a new PC and for some unknown reasons I get very low framerates in the RPGMaker MV Editor itself. Playtesting works perfect (160 fps on my 160 fps G-Sync monitor) but while using the RPG Maker Editor, the framerate drops to 20 - 30 frames for several seconds and then...
  14. Ingame Playtime counter wrong?

I release a demo of my game and a lot of player are giving me feedback that the ingame playtime isn't correct (which is shown when you save a game in the corresponding save slot). Some people say, the played at least 3 hours (without dying or repeating something), but the ingame counter shows...
  15. Galv's Bust Menu

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if somebody made an edit of this great plugin to change the font size for name, hp etc. individually?
  16. Iavra Video Title

Hi, I'm using v1.02 (for MV 1.3.4) of this plugin, but the latest RPGMaker 1.5.2 update seems to have broken this great plugin (black background only, no video). Any chance to get it back to work?
  17. Save bug with Parallel Process

New RPG Maker Version is out and the "save bug" still occures :-( As an example this small parallel running event will prevent any saving on the map, even in a complete new project with no other scripts. Anyone found a fix or workaround?
  18. MV script for passability via regions

Thank you so much! Seems to work like a charm! Can't appreciate you enough for the creation of this script!
  19. MV script for passability via regions

Hi Sil2100, i've used your script alot, but unfortunately due the todays update of the rpgmaker MV the script stopped working. Can you make an update please?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione