Search results

1. ZoeZero

RMMV How can I check if an AutoRun Event is running? [for ALOE_VirtualButtons]

that would definitely work, but I'd have to individually go through tons of events where there is any action other than messages, and at the current state of my project, that'd weeks. But I'll take the advice for future projects AND for the upcoming events, just in case. Thanks a lot! That...
  2. ZoeZero

RMMV How can I check if an AutoRun Event is running? [for ALOE_VirtualButtons]

Hi. I'd like to hide ALOE_VirtualButtons when an event is running (examples: I talk to an npc and it walks or does any other non-message action /// I have an autorun event with the player walking, etc.). I can make it hide during messages with the plugin's own parameter, but I can't make it...
  3. ZoeZero

How to increase an actor's healing ability?

Hey, thank you very much! Where exactly do I add this code? also, is it possible to add this effect on equipment/weapons for example?
  4. ZoeZero

How to increase an actor's healing ability?

I've searched in the forums, but couldn't find any thread about it. I'd like to improve an actor's healing skills' effectiveness (not only on itself, but also on others) without affecting its damage or any other stats and without having to rely on states. Is that possible?
  5. ZoeZero

Steam Leaderboards? [MV]

I'm still searching, but haven't found it yet
  6. ZoeZero

Steam Leaderboards? [MV]

Is there a way to add Steam Leaderboards scores to a game? I couldn't find this option in any Orange Greenworks tutorial.
  7. ZoeZero

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Are they adding diagonal sprites to the generator too?
  8. ZoeZero

Assign MP Regen Rate to a variable?

I've tried all the scripts you said, but the ones without "mrg" crashed the game. The ones with mrg, however, don't seem to show any number other than 0 and I'm not sure what to do. I've done many tests using items, no actor parameters, 1 mp regen actor parameter, but none gave me a different...
  9. ZoeZero

Assign MP Regen Rate to a variable?

Is there a way to assign MP Regen Rate to a variable? I need that to designate how much mp will be saved depending on the current MP regen rate the player has (it can vary according to the equipments the player is using). I couldn't find the option in MV's database.
  10. ZoeZero

Translatable Quest Journal

I use SRD_TranslationEngine and would like to know if there is a quest journal plugin that can be easily translated with it (or another way). YEP_QuestJournal is great, but I couldn't find a way to translate most of the text within it.
  11. ZoeZero

Forcing Pauses into Instant Text (YEP)?

I have the same issue (the post hasn't completed 3 months since the last reply, is it necroposting?) I'd like to be able to disable the instant message option, I even tried to find a way, but couldn't
  12. ZoeZero

How to check if YEP Autosave is enabled / disabled?

I have a moment in my game where I need to force an autosave, but it won't work if the player has disabled it in the menu. So I'd like to have a condition check whether it's on or off, then force an autosave and disable it again in case it was off before. It'd be similar to this: The plugin...
  13. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

bump
  14. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

I'm still looking for ways to improve it
  15. ZoeZero

Adding common event option to YEP's Options Core

I still haven't found a way :(
  16. ZoeZero

Versus/Battle mode?

Thanks! I'm still trying to find ways to enhace it
  17. ZoeZero

Wheelchair sideview battler? [MV]

That helped and I could edit it to make my map character, but I still haven't found a battler, like nowhere. :(
  18. ZoeZero

Adding common event option to YEP's Options Core

up I still can't use SRD_TranslationEngine within YEP_OptionsCore
  19. ZoeZero

Mirroring sideview battlers, left-side actors

I really appreciate it, but they're too many (I even have a battle mode, and I use animated SV enemies, so...). I could ask for your help with some of them. But I have another problem. I used Pyxel Edit (thanks a lot for suggesting it!) and managed to make it work with 64x64 tiles, but still...
  20. ZoeZero

Mirroring sideview battlers, left-side actors

I've searched through many threads, but couldn't find one in which op said it worked. I've tried changing settings on YEP's Core engine, BattleEngine Core, Animated SV Battlers and rpg_managers.js. None of them flipped the actors. I also tried to simply mirror the sprites, as suggested in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione