Search results

1. Ruru Grgr

RMMV Where can I find a Real Time Battle System plugin?

I'm looking for a real time combat system that replaces the normal battle system in the game. Does anyone know if there are any plugins that exist that can do that? I'm looking for a battle system like this:
  2. Ruru Grgr

Persona type cut-ins

Is it possible to make a cut-in image appear when your character gets a critical hit or something? Kind of like in the Persona games. I think this video is a good reference: If anybody knows any way to do this, I'd appreciate knowing how.
  3. Ruru Grgr

RMMV A cheesy Persona 5 fangame(ripoff)

I made this game in three days for a friend's birthday. I then lost a bet, and now I'm posting it here. Synopsis: An app allows four friends to enter a palace, a world created from distorted desires. When the ruler of that palace threatens you, sometimes you have no choice but to play dirty...
  4. Ruru Grgr

Splitscreen?

I apologize. I'm using the OcRam-Local Coop Plugin(https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ocram-local-coop-plugin-for-mv.90808/) And I'm trying to get the different camera's to follow the followers once the other players are in control of them. But I'm not sure how to make a split...
  5. Ruru Grgr

Splitscreen?

I've seen that before, but I don't know how to get the camera to follow followers in one camera and the player in another.
  6. Ruru Grgr

Splitscreen?

Is it possible to make 4 different camera angles that can follow the player and their followers? Kind of like split-screen. Example ↑
  7. Ruru Grgr

Nelderson's MV Online Core

Could someone please explain to me how I can get the server to work? I'm very confused by the tutorial online. ._.
  8. Ruru Grgr

Bust graphics needed!

Thanks so much for making these busts! I really appreciate it!
  9. Ruru Grgr

Bust graphics needed!

It looks great! Thanks so much for making it! I'm really thankful :)
  10. Ruru Grgr

Bust graphics needed!

Sure :) Like this?
  11. Ruru Grgr

Bust graphics needed!

Is there anyone who can create bust graphics for a few characters for my game? I'm not a very skilled artist so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it! I'm using Rpg maker mv so a bust graphic in that style would be appreciated as well. The two characters are in the image file. If...
  12. Ruru Grgr

Yanfly's Surprise

"Rpg maker games have grown so much because of your contribution, so thank you Yanfly for everything" (Sorry if I'm too late to the project)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione