Search results

1. alltheyuriz

I hate windows (Rant)

@Arctica I have the home edition :((
  2. alltheyuriz

How do I get a player chosen name to appear above the text box?

@slimmmeiske2 I didn't know if it would work cause it didn't seem to in MV I'll try it thank you so much Edit: It worked
  3. alltheyuriz

How do I get a player chosen name to appear above the text box?

Hi! I got another question for you guys! Is there anyway i can get the player chosen name to appear above the text box? do I need a plug in if so what plug in?
  4. alltheyuriz

I hate windows (Rant)

thank you so much
  5. alltheyuriz

I hate windows (Rant)

Windows updated and now i don't know how to set up the xbox bar to record audio of my game just the game audio. I have looked all over the internet to find how to do it and now I can't
  6. alltheyuriz

My tree won't move

@Nolonar and i didn't mean move move i meant it's suppose to move in the wind Edit: I solved it with the autonomous movement
  7. alltheyuriz

My tree won't move

@ShadowDragon it's own sprite sheet
  8. alltheyuriz

My tree won't move

oh thank you i'll try that edit: I still can't get it to work @Soulrender
  9. alltheyuriz

My tree won't move

@Andar I'm so sorry i put the wrong picture this is the right one
  10. alltheyuriz

My tree won't move

HI i need some more help again I can't get my tree to move it's animated here is the event
  11. alltheyuriz

Looking for Carpet and Kitchen Floor tile

@Soulrender thanks i found some stuff on the shop and bought it
  12. alltheyuriz

would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had...

would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
  13. alltheyuriz

Evernite Sprite time

Hey look Subaru Wrote a fanfic
  14. alltheyuriz

Evernite Sprite time

Just a wall scroll for more merch
  15. alltheyuriz

Modern I also need living room and kitchen furniture
  16. alltheyuriz

Lost my sources for my resources

Ah I forgot Google had a reverse search
  17. alltheyuriz

Lost my sources for my resources

Does anyone have any idea how i can find them? I was found some of them months ago. the other doc with my sources on them were on my other computer.
  18. alltheyuriz

Hi how are you guys today? Yeah i know i've been around here a lot but you guys are so great with what you do, so I'm looking for more stuff. I need a title set for A2 (I think that's floor) that has carpet and tile, I need to make a kitchen and a living room. If you could help me out that would...
  19. alltheyuriz

Quest syste plugin

Does this have a pop up window to let you know when you have quest? Or do I need to make my own pop up for it?
  20. alltheyuriz

Window that has a rain animation and Trees that blow

Thank you so much @spillycup

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione