Search results

1. RMMZ Targeting Question

I’m using Visustella plugins for MZ. I was wondering if there was any way to create skills that target only one line of enemies.
  2. RMMZ Skill Tree Plugin

I’d like to make a plug-in request for RPG maker MZ. This is for a skill tree plug-in, like those found in Etrian Odyssey. The key feature in this game that I would like the most is, like in those games, you can spend skill points to level up already learned skills.
  3. Help Can't Test Play My Game

I keep getting this screen whenever I try to testplay my RPG Maker MV game. What does this mean? For further note I have most of Yanfly's plugins and the Octopath battle system plugin by Fallen Angel Olivia.
  4. Final Fantasy III-Style MP System

I'm looking to use the MP tier system in Final Fantasy III. Ideally I'd like to be able to use it with the Equip Battle Skill Plugin from Yanfly.
  5. Charge Blade Like Skill Help

I'm looking for a skill that let's my tank take hits and then absorb that damage and store it. Then use that energy for buffs and special attacks, and the strength is determined by how much you have stored up. Also I use most of Yanfly's plugins. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
  6. Problem With Yanfly Stat Allocation Plugin

Sorry didn't know where to post about this. I installed this plugin and it shows the AP on my characters, but I have no Allocation option in the main menu. Are there any other plugins needed for this?
  7. Help Don't Know Why Escape Doesn't Work

I try to create a boss battle event that doesn't allow escape, and all I get is; "this.testEscape is not a Function". I don't know that this means. Please help.
  8. Question About Actor Transformations

I have a question is there a way to use the Actor Transformation, but make it so that there are skills that only certain transformations can use? You know, like the dragon transformations in the Breath of Fire games.
  9. Help With Action Sequence 1

Hi I'm using Action Sequence 1 Plug in to have my character dash toward the enemy to do a regular attack, but it keeps doing 0 damage. Can someone please help me? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is what I place put in the notes section for the skill: <target action> MOVE user...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione