Search results

1. JoTerra

Basic Game Armory + Battlers

After a year of inactivity, i'm finally back. Sadly, i lost the access to the account that hosted all the Armory. But the armory isn't lost! It should be back in a few days. As for today, i brought you 8 weapons, fresh from Efgartha's Divine Blacksmith. Enjoy!
  2. JoTerra

RMMV Action Sequences and Common Events

A bit late but yeah, in the documentation it's specified. Any common event will play at last if its a forced action. There's no fix for this since it is a feature from the plugin.
  3. JoTerra

Making my own character parts - masks

I have been trying to work the same, and i found a "kind" of a solution. Using Photoshop, save the colors of a default generator part mask, and then, using the color superposition on my custom part, i apply the yellowish color and make it 100% opacity. finally, i create a new layer and then...
  4. JoTerra

Bug Import and Export on Generator needs fixed

I got a workaround for that. I just created a male & female default, and export as it is, then when i want to restart it, i just import the "default" file. Although it bugs me that female and male are separarte files now.
  5. JoTerra

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Alright, ¿where i can get the ticket to aboard the hype train? I NEED MZ RIGHT NOW.
  6. JoTerra

While this quarantine thing has been affecting us all (including myself) i have managed to get your weapon suggestions working. Let's give a warm welcome to the Axe weapon category with 2 novelties. And a round of applause for the Staff category. Make your Mages and Bersekers happy with these...
  7. JoTerra

Post your old project screenshots!

I have a few screenshots of my game right before i knew two things 1. SRDude's HUD maker wasn't my thing. 2. I really wanted to take my game seriously.
  8. JoTerra

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

No problem dude, that's very much what i'm looking for. ¡Thanks!
  9. JoTerra

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

Hi there. Amazing work you got there. I didn't want to, but here i am, requesting. Type: Music Genre: Rock? Instruments Required: ¿Some kind of Violin? Reference Track: The Will that opposses reason (Tales of berseria) Brief description of the scene. Include any emotion or atmosphere you...
  10. JoTerra

¿What's coming to the armory? [SPOILER] [SPOILER] ¡This, provided by your favorite warrior...

¿What's coming to the armory? ¡This, provided by your favorite warrior: JoTerra!
  11. JoTerra

Character Bust Request for FREE! Thread (2D and 3D)

¿You still up? If you do so, can you make her? Thanks in advance.
  12. JoTerra

[MEDIA] ¡That's it, going crazy with skills!

¡That's it, going crazy with skills!
  13. JoTerra

@GalacticGod All the gauges were designed with SumRndmDde's HUD Maker in mind for sake of simplicit. If someone wishes gauges for specific plugins i might look into that. ¡And thanks for the liking, looking to make more of those!
  14. JoTerra

Although starting, yours truly wishes to share ¡Battlers! Even if it's a start, i hope you enjoy it, ¡now got defeat that slime!
  15. JoTerra

Mirror fight

For replicating your actual group, you create 4 template enemies, empty, plus your actual enemies. And then using this script call at turn 0 at battle: $gameParty.battleMembers().contains($gameActors.actor(ActorId)) You check for all actors, and then based on the actor that is on the battle...
  16. JoTerra

Requesting a Battle Song.

Resource Type: Music Maker Format: MV Description: I'm looking for a song a little like Way of the Embodied Dragon from Tales of Berseria. Or another in the same style, just one song. Reference: (Dunno if Allowed) ¡Thanks in advance!
  17. JoTerra

Having been gone for a long time, i'm back once again with a new weapon. ¿Remember the power walk guys who beat a vampire that resurrects every 100 years? Yeah, those times were good. As an homage to them, i've reworked the whip weapon to be a bit less physic defiant, so it now stays straight at...
  18. JoTerra

Suit generator parts?

If you bought MV, you should have a folder called DLC in the installation path. It includes a modern generator which has suits and casual clothes. I might suppose that what you are looking for is included there.
  19. JoTerra

Question about Yanfly Weapon Animation Plugin

Yes, you still name them like that. Weapons can only have custom names if they are in the weapons custom folder inside img, being only one weapon instead of a row Edit: I mean, Weapons4, Weapons5, but only if they are inside system folder

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urektra