Search results

1. Importing sound issue

So I need a phoenix sound for my game (personal use) and I found one off the internet and downloaded it. I saved it as .ogg but the sound won't play when I try to add it to attacks. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
  2. Change battle party limit

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good day filled with creating. I had a question as to how to change the battle party limit back and fourth. I would like boss battles to include 4-5 players but regular battles only have 3. Is there a simple way I can go back and fourth between allowing 3...
  3. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

I am having a problem with the YEP Actor Party System. When I go to switch my party in battle it lets me do it but after I select finish it says "Type Error Undefined is not a function". I've been stuck on it for a few days. I've tried moving the pluggins around but nothing seems to work. Any...
  4. Problems with adding movement to Event

Hey so I am trying to add movement to an event that is auto run. I have the player moving 3 steps to the right (so it can show everyone in the party) in the beginning of the event but every time I start the event with that the game freezes. Also, Later on in the event (after dialogue) the NPC...
  5. Skill Change

Hello all,I hope you are having a beautiful day. I have a question about skills. Would it be possible to have a menu where skills are powered up with points you get each level that you can choose to distribute and after you put a few points in them they morph into a new skill? I want to let the...
  6. Battle Party QUestion

Hey RPG Maker fam! I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out this thing I want to add to my game. I want to make it where certain battles you are forced to used different members of the party by choice (or random sometimes) and always switch the amount of party members you can use per...
  7. Air ship help

So I haven't been able to find a simple way to make airships land. Whether it's forced or players control how do I do this?
  8. Problems with state and battle speed

I am having major issues and would deeply appreciate some help. In RPG maker MV how do you slow down the speed of messages in battle? It happens fast and I can't seem to get it to slow down. Also, My states animations are not showing up as well as confusion immediately being cured from the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naangreedy