Search results

1. Dungeonmind

RMMV Help with Press Okay Yanfly Options core Fullscreen [YANFLY OPTIONS CORE]

Hey RM Community. I recently have decided to add a fullscreen option to the option menu and I am currently using yanfly options core and found this test value for an almost perfect full screen option ONLY they didn't include a press okay code with it I been trying to fiddle with it so my code in...
  2. Dungeonmind

Still no update for MV?

Personally, I find it very concerning we don't have an update for MV yet It's been close to 5 months I think I would have to go back to really old emails to get exact dates... I mean is this how it's going to be? Once you have a new game engine the rest don't matter? I have contacted rm support...
  3. Dungeonmind

RMMV Corpse Mansion [Open World Action Horror Survival Game]

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS FEATURES SOCIAL MEDIA SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEWSLETTER! BREAKDOWN OF GAME COMPLETION! Thank you for reading this far and also for a limited time* if anybody wants some free steam beta keys reply to this topic and I'll PM you with one. Keep in...
  4. Dungeonmind

RPG Maker MV games crashing/not working right on Mac

RPG Maker MV games are crashing deployed Mac OS or in engine testing with a fatal error, screen turns all red then program closes. This is after the BigSur update. Here' my specs: MacBook Pro 16 inch 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB Intel UHD Graphics...
  5. Dungeonmind

RMMV How do I change the entire screen to greyscale using javascript?

Basically, if anyone can point me in the right direction to do something like this or even IF we can do something like this. Any help is appreciated.
  6. Dungeonmind

Interior POP Tent

Hello everyone! I am creating a HUGE game with the Pop Horror City Resources. I was wondering if someone could help me out with making the interior of the tent from the Slasher Forest Assets. I don't think you actually need the pack if you make from scratch and just use the general colours of...
  7. Dungeonmind

Bring back the EDIT button in the conversations please!

God oh god its so bad that we don't have that option any more. It was a much needed feature which for some reason was forgot about. Just like the forums has an edit button it should be possible to add the same button in the personal messages. It seem to have the same structure as the forum...
  8. Dungeonmind

Future Steam Punk Collection Vol.2 License info?

When I open the license text file for this pack its all messed up characters like its unreadable. This product doesn't have the information the new products always have on the store page. I want to know if you can use this in another game engine thats not rpg maker but I cannot read the license...
  9. Dungeonmind

How do I get the current save index your playing

This thread with help anyone who wants to help me. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/delete-save-file-automatically.101850/ Well the title says it all. I am trying to get the current index using the script call: StorageManager.remove(index); Basically, I am trying to delete the...
  10. Dungeonmind

Elsa MV Side View Battler and beyond with possible face expressions?

Hello. Since this is directly related to @Avery 's Elsa I will tag her here. The title says it all! I want to make my daughter in law an Elsa game because she seen the great sprites Avery made and face set. Here's a thread with Avery showing how to make MV sprites and it has the Elsa sprite I am...
  11. Dungeonmind

Rpg maker MV fresh project plays at 30 fps on iOS

Greetings. :) I have recently bought a Mac so that I could export for Macintosh computers and iPhone. I went through the instructions in the programs documentation carefully as instructed and I successfully built the game for my iPhone 8 plus. This phone is more than capable to play an rpg...
  12. Dungeonmind

Can't seem to get yanfly doodads to work for me

Hi everyone, I have been trying to get yanflys doodads plugin to work for Jesse's Medieval line of resources to make things easier on me, but everything fails to load. Here's an example image of that: It will do this for every image if you click retry again and again it will cycle through...
  13. Dungeonmind

Edit for how Element Rates work in MV

Hi there I need to change how element rates work in the database. So if I set 20% resistance to fire then the player would take 20% less damage from fire. If they had two equipment pieces on with 20% Resistance set to fire then they would add together for a total of 40% resistance to fire which...
  14. Dungeonmind

Etrian Odyssey Shop System Plugin Request

Hi there I would like to request an Rpg Maker MV plugin. This is my first time requesting a plugin. I think this plugin would be very useful for the community. What this plugin basically does is when you sell items to the shop you unlock more items in that store. For simplicity I am going to...
  15. Dungeonmind

Need Help with Yanfly Journal System Plugin for MV

Hi everyone! I am mainly needing someone with greater JS knowledge than the average user and knowledge of the following plugins: - YEP_Quest_Journal -> http://yanfly.moe/2017/10/13/yep-152-quest-journal-system-rpg-maker-mv/ - YEP_X_MapQuestWindow ->...
  16. Dungeonmind

Having trouble with Parallax image not displaying right in game [MV]

Hi as the title says. I am having a problem with parallax images not showing right in game. It stops the character from going the full-map even though I have added up the parallax map size and parallax image size correctly with MV's 48x48 grid and made sure. Here's an image of where the...
  17. Dungeonmind

Animation and character sprite change flickering while shooting

Hey there everyone. I am having some difficulty with animations and changing character sprite. So my character needs to change its character sprite at the same time as I show an animation. But for a very brief second you see some flickering and I used to be able to do this in old rpg makers no...
  18. Dungeonmind

We need animated doors for all of your marvellous buildings!

The title says it all. I’m mostly speaking to Jesse directly but can use the communities support and ideas as well. We need animated doors for all your buildings. I have no problems learning to parallax map with your tiles, but animating the doors so the player can interact with them is pretty...
  19. Dungeonmind

Requesting a simple plugin - Vehicle Battles

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a small plugin to allow/disallow battles in vehicles. Something like setting a switch that would allow/disallow battles when riding a vehicle would be useful. This plugin I'm sure would be useful to everyone. There is...
  20. Dungeonmind

What steps do you take to complete your projects?

Hello everyone. I am writing this post today to find out what steps you guys take in your successful projects. I am mainly looking for comments from users that have successfully completed their games with rpg maker. So what did you do first? Did you make all the maps first or did you get the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naangreedy